Weed in Finland

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by MestUp7, Jul 29, 2009.

1. MestUp7

MestUp7 Sr. Member

I'm currently staying in Lahti, Finland and trying to score some bud. Any advice? I don't think our culture is too big over here.
  2. 5drive

5drive Slacker

Finland huh? Could be worse, but could be a lot better.

".....the use of cannabis has generally been much less common in Finland than in other EU countries, and that the tradition of "drug education", based mainly in intimidation and modeled after practices from the United States and Sweden, is still quite strong in schools and the media. According to the traditional Finnish mindset, it is preferable to lose control with alcohol or to even use it excessively over long periods of time, than to experiment with cannabis, which is seen both as very dangerous in itself and as a "gateway drug"." Finnish Cannabis Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  3. negaDuck

negaDuck straight rollin'

Global Weed Prices

Found Finland on tha front page, just scroll down some. Looked like Helsinki is tha best spot to score, but I was just glancing at it. DEFINITELY check out this site as it tells you consequences, prices and hotspots to cop at. Be careful, though...
  4. MestUp7

MestUp7 Sr. Member

Yea I'm very familiar with that site, but the town I'm in doesn't have a review on there.
  5. psychoweeder

psychoweeder New Member

Wussup

Hey, wussup? Do you have any progress mayne? Im in Turku from 10 days and i have the same problem... If you got some advice to share, please do it :cool:
  6. Indiego

Indiego New Member

I have a friend in Riihimaki you could talk to... However, when I visited her she was unable to hook me up with any, so I don't imagine you'd get much help in the end.
  7. SmokeyMcPott

SmokeyMcPott **********

Seems like this thread is kinda sliding towards looking for hookups. Careful with the direction eh boys?
  8. highlikeplanes

highlikeplanes New Member

Yea my cousin is having the same problem over there
  9. psychoweeder

psychoweeder New Member

... and what we gonna do?

i gotta scan the ppl on the street, ha? :D
  10. Stepchild

Stepchild New Member

webehigh.com
  11. psychoweeder

psychoweeder New Member