weed in florida?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by giftedchild00, Jul 21, 2010.

1. giftedchild00

giftedchild00 New Member

on the way here, my mom found my stash. so im here on vacation weedless, and was wondering how or where i could find some. ive been trying but no one seems to have any from what ive seen. im in sarasota right now, and if anyone knows the area good enough or anything i need to know how to get somee!

thank you:(
  2. southern pride

southern pride New Member

If ya really want some you could take a hour or so trip a little bit north-east to Myakka (it's in the country) and I could give ya some. But I've been to Sarasota like 4 times and you could just go to the movies and look for people that look like they smoke and most likely they do. Or just hang around some smoke shops in the area and start askin people.
  3. SmokaDaGanjaMan

SmokaDaGanjaMan New Member

Tampa is stocked. Its about 45 minutes away from you too.
  4. giftedchild00

giftedchild00 New Member

i cant leave here im with my mom and she wont let me take the car. ahhhh im being tortured do people smoke on beaches?? cuz ill ask if i see some chill people but no one looks like a stoner ]:
  5. feedyourhead

feedyourhead Girly Girl

You're on vacation in Florida. Why not just enjoy it and not let being sober ruin your trip?
    4 people like this.
  6. MattyBlunts117

MattyBlunts117 Sr. Member

i was in cocoa beach/cape canaveral on vacation 2 months ago and literally there was a guy outside 711 that said to me and my friends that hes good if we need anything on the way in. when we came out we talked to him and got 2 twenty bags for the price of one...never had an easier time tryin to find somethin haha. try asking people on the beach, gas stations, mall, or convenient stores like 711
  7. Ryan 4891

Ryan 4891 New Member

not a bad idea.. i was in south carolina n i didnt smoke for 8 days, came back twisted a fat ass blunt and was high all night :cool:
  8. giftedchild00

giftedchild00 New Member

my vacatioon isnt ruined!!! im having just as great of a time. i would just really like to have some bud. and my friend here has never smoked before and wants to and i only see him once a year so it would be really fun! its fun now but weed could always make it better
  9. giftedchild00

giftedchild00 New Member

SOLUTION RESOLVED. i saw some people who looked chill and local and asked them if they knew any pot dealers! so we watied for the dude to come and we all smoked it! and i bought some so me and my friend could have some! his first time and he loves it :) some good memories were made today!