weed in Indonesia?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by budrick, Jun 20, 2002.

1. budrick

budrick Guest

hello, everybody!
    sorry for my first post being a 'please help' one, but it's pretty urgent.
    I'm going on a trip to Indonesia pretty soon, Bali to be exact, need to know if anyone is informed about the law over there,and above all, what about prices and availability? -where to go-?
    regards.

2. illfaded

illfaded Guest

im sure the law over there is pretty stiff on marijuana. if caught with it there, dont be suprised if you get life in prison or you hands and feet cut off...

3. RIP M.C.B 113

RIP M.C.B 113 New Member

i second illfaded

4. budrick

budrick Guest

well, we actually were in indonesia and brought some reaver with us (they do not check flights from europa to asia for this stuff). in indonesia, my friend and i were frightened by a huge sign, which said: "death penaly to those who bring drug to bali"... well they didn't check us... after five days, we were out of mary jane and started searchin all over bali and half of java asking guys who seemed to be nice and didn't look like policemen if they know where we can catch some ganja. nothing... everybody accepted it but nobody knew where to buy it... we asked a guy with a hemp tatoo on his arm and he had no idea (this happened in one of the biggest towns on java) so we couldn't find weed, but indonesia rockz so much,m you can even chill without weed

5. goldberry

goldberry Sr. Member

Bali is one of the most awesome places I've ever been to! You'll have an absolute blast over there!! I've been walked up to and offered coke on the streets, but not weed, though.

not true, at all.

Also, a lot of the cops over there accept bribes.

Even if you don't find any bud you'll have a great time in Bali since there's so much to do and see.

Have fun!

6. Ras Yehoshu'a

Ras Yehoshu'a New Member

Kota Ambon in Jakarta, it's a Maluku neighborhood where primarily meth is distributed, but a great deal of ganja too.. It's very dangerous there for white people and Indonesians too.. but orang Maluku or Indo's are fine :p

7. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Indonesia has a four year mandatory minimum sentence for possession of any amount of cannabis.