Weed on steroids

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Finger duck, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Finger duck

Finger duck New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcPF59CoGvs]YouTube - Fox News Gets Reefer Madness Over So-Called Killer Marijuana[/ame]

Another unbiased fox video.

2 people like this.
  2. vern

vern Sr. Member

"Dope on steroids" "This stuff can kill you" :rolleyes:

No it can't, if marijuana is more potent, the user will simply use less to reach the desired effects. The only danger in growing marijuana is the possibility of someone breaking in to your house and stealing your plants and the chance of getting thrown in jail. If weed were legal neither of these dangers would exist.

3. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

Fair and balanced, my ass....

4. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect The Cosmic Chronic

'Powerful and dangerous marijuana.....'

Powerful, yes. Dangerous, no. I wish I could take a diarrhea shit down those ignorant fucks throat.

And who the hell would rig their house with bombs when growing weed? Wouldn't that draw more attention than its worth, provide an unnecessary danger and risk to the grower, and only result in more danger and trouble if caught?!?

5. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

Thats so dumb. It didnt seem bad at the start, but when they mention this stuff being able to kill you, thats where the story went to shit. I dont even wanna comment more.

6. BurntOutRaccoon

BurntOutRaccoon New Member

Also remember that Fox is like, owned by the Republican party or something o.o A lot of their news is biased in a conservative sense. I don't think any of us can say something that the rest of us aren't feeling, lol.

Bastards.

7. IcantExplain

IcantExplain New Member

some people ar so fuken dumb...