Weed stains on lips

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by CosmicCheebaCheiffer, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Hey, I wanted to know does anyone know how to get rid of the weed stains on your lips? (if youre a smoker, you know what i'm talking about);) I have dark stains on my lower lip, I switched to using my black and mild cigar filters to smoke blunts with to minimize this lip staining deal, but I would appreciate any suggestions, thanks!

2. Lpwn_Ranger

Lpwn_Ranger Sr. Member

Wrong section.
    Maybe kiss some bleach?
    I've never seen these stains you speak of...

3. FenceWalker

FenceWalker Recluse

I've been smoking for 30 years and I have no clue what you are talking about? :confused:

4. Kushy

Kushy down

After smoking out of a pipe a couple times I've seen that I have black lips, it's just cause the smoke touches your lips it leaves a little black mark sometimes. Other than that I have no idea what you're talking about

2 people like this.
  5. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

CRIMSONxSOLDIER All Aboard the Canni-bus!

Use a bowl.
    Or anything but a joint/blunt. The stains will probably fade away after a couple days.

2 people like this.
  6. Herbania

Herbania Don't fear the reefer

It's because the tar(some call it resin, but it's tar) is leaching out the mouth end and drops are flying out. Usually only get it with a dirty pipe or overly fat joint or blunt that the end is loaded with tar and a drop touches the lips. For some of us, we're not used to seeing it much with a joint because we use papers and a lot of it just burns away, since the tobacco wrap is thicker, the tar just keeps draining back. At least that's what I think the OP means. correct me if I'm wrong. When I used to use a dugout and a bat and used it a lot we'd "slurp the worm" a chunk of tar looking like a little black worm would end up on your lips or teeth and it would be a bitch to get off, brushing your teeth would just smoosh it around...

I would try a high alcohol mouthwash, Listerine seems good for the occasional tar drop that hits the teeth or lips for me, or some higher proof liquor put some on your finger or maybe a cotton ball and rub your lips with your finger, the alcohol should break it up. Do not use rubbing alcohol I imagine that would be bad.

2 people like this.
  7. Csharp

Csharp Sr. Member

ironically,i know exactly what your talking about.i've gotten that stuff on me as well before,but as far as i can remember it comes off fairly easy.
    maybe just wash your face and brush your teeth thorougly?

8. Ok ya'll seem to have jokes here with the "wash your face/ brush your teeth" quotes, first and foremost I am a very clean person, my OCD can vouch for that! Secondly, the stains I am referring to are on my lower lip only not my teeth, and are the tar stainning of fat a** blunts, I roll my own, I smoke my own, so it ain't no type of mouth disease, I wanted to know how to minimize this so it isn't noticeable when conducting business in the realworld i. e job interviews etc, minimizing the "blunt lip". People can tell when you smoke weed because your lips will have a slight darking in some spots. Duh!

9. CVV1

CVV1 New Member

You are just really, really paranoid. I would never, or have I ever looked at someones lips and saw any sort of discoloring and thought "he must smoke".

:rolleyes: Use some soap.

10. Not even cool....

You and your comment need to use soap because it stinks, if you have nothing nice to say or to contribute to helping answer a simple question, please hold your tongue!:whipped:

11. Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah Sr. Member

You just blatantly said he stinks, and his opinion stinks. Thus you giving him the advice of biting his tongue is hypocritical on your part. Perhaps you should heed your own advice man.

That being said, have never had this problem. But soap and water should take care of it. Brushing your teeth afterwards probably wouldn't hurt either.

12. samuraijosh

samuraijosh New Member

i roll fatties and the only dark spots i ever got were cherry burns

13. Vealiquince

Vealiquince New Member

I have this same problem too but idk why it seems like no one on the internet can give a proper solution to it. Smoking is cool but I don't want my lips all purple looking.

I'm sure this guy is already using soap and water and if its the same thing as what is making my lips black then it's not something you can just rub off. I'm wondering if abstaining for a little while will make it go away? I'm not willing to try but it could work.

2 people like this.
  14. Thank you for your mature response Vealiquince, I don't know where these other people get the idea that soap or brushing your teeth have anything to do with getting the tar stains embedded( i been smoking since I was 13yrs old )in your skin will help. I know how to get the yellow/brown/ orange weed stains off your finger tips, use a diluted bleach solution, if you're allergic to bleach use straight lemon juice. The lip and finger stains are indicators of a weed habit (fyi to those who seem to be too dense to see I am trying to help!)

15. LOL! W hat on earth is a dug out and bat"? I know yur not referring to baseball, thats something new to me.

16. Herbania

Herbania Don't fear the reefer

A dugout and Bat, it's a wooden box with a slide top on the end, inside is ans area for holding weed, and a straight pipe, called a bat that usually looks like a fake cigarette.Some people call em a one-hitter.

Dugout (smoking) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2 people like this.
  17. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

I own 2 Dugouts myself. :)

18. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

CRIMSONxSOLDIER All Aboard the Canni-bus!

You just answered your own question. Have you tried using straight lemon juice? If not then....try, lol. If you have and it didnt work then...maybe try pouring lemon juice on to a small part of a wash cloth and rub your lip. And repeating the process a couple times a day if it doesnt work just from doing it once.

19. TwoGreenOneRed

TwoGreenOneRed Sr. Member

Yeah I know what you are talking about. This darkening of the lips is caused by smoking a few blunts a day for years. My cousin has it, I don't think it ever goes away. Sorry dude, lay off those blunts, switch to joints.

20. jetfan519

jetfan519 New Member

Okay dude every single time i smoke i get tar on my lips and none of my friends get it, and its not because ive been smoking long. Ive only been smokong a year. And on the end of the smoking side of the blunt/joint there is always like brown stain which is tar but even when my friends smoke it they dont get it. Anyone know why this would happen?