Weed went through the wash

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by fh12345, Jan 26, 2009.

1. fh12345

fh12345 New Member

so i put a bag of weed, about a dub worth , and its soaking wet. Its prob been went in the bag, in my pocket for about 4 or 5 days now. Is my weed ruined or can i dry it out with a hair dryer or something? im mostly worried about mold cuz i heard that can really mess up ur lungs
  2. Everlong2019

Everlong2019 Sr. Member

might as well try to try it out with a hair dryer...if mold begins to grow you will be able to tell.my main concern would be laundry fluid like soap and crap like that in my bud.
  3. Toke

Toke New Member

Just let it dry and you should be fine.
  4. TwoGreenOneRed

TwoGreenOneRed Sr. Member

I don't know man I don't think you should smoke the soap and everything that is likely to dry into your weed. If its only a dub, I would throw it out.

If your feeling lucky though try it, and let us know.
  5. SimpleGreen

SimpleGreen **********

I wouldn't ingest anything that's been moist, in someone's pocket, for 4 or 5 days. I'm no mold expert, but it seems like nasty shit could be happening in that weed right now...
  6. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

If it's been sitting wet in a warm pocket for 4 or 5 days, if it's going to develop mold it will already have done so. Chances are it won't be as potent after you dry it out, but if it doesn't show visible mold now, you're probably OK.
  7. Kiefer Suthrlnd

Kiefer Suthrlnd New Member

smoke it up and let us know how it tastes!! jk

now for the a new poll...
    what would you rather smoke...the "wash weed" or a fat bowl of resin?
  8. Bhikku

Bhikku News Administrator

I've smoked pot after it got washed before. Let it dry out, it'll be all right. Not as good as it was originally, but smokeable.
  9. Buzzby

It depends on whether you're talking about real cannabis resin or disgusting, smelly pipe scrapings.
    2 people like this.
  10. Kiefer Suthrlnd

pipe scrapings/tar vs. weed that smells like detergent
  11. Buzzby

I would assume that, because it went all of the way through the wash, that it would be thoroughly rinsed as well. My clothes don't smell like detergent.
  12. Kiefer Suthrlnd

weird..mine do, maybe i use too much or stronger scented detergent
  13. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

Our clothes smell like fabric softner. I imagine that would have to taste pretty nasty if left on a bud. :puker:
    2 people like this.
  14. fh12345

fh12345 New Member

firecrackers

ok so i still hav that bud that went through the wash. ive been pretty busy lately and forgot it was in my drawer. it looks fine but being that mold can be pretty hard to see with teh naked eye i think its not worth the risk. i mean why take the chance of getting an untreatable lung disease just to get high for an hour. so i was thinking about making two firecrackers with it. for those of you that don't know its when you cook the weed into peannut butter, in between two crackers. If there is mold on my weed and i make it into firecrackers, would this be safe or could i still get sick?