Weird redness in the face and hot

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by ILoveGuitar, Mar 21, 2009.

1. ILoveGuitar

ILoveGuitar Guest

I smoked for the second time today, a j between my friend and myself, and I got really hot and my face turned really red. I didn't think much of it cause I figured it's just blood rushing to my face, but has this happened to anyone else before?

2. wildcat420

wildcat420 New Member

Probably because your heart beat increases therefore pumping more blood harder and faster throughout your body giving you redness in the face.

3. yoman3

yoman3 Has boobs as an avatar

Don't worry about it.

4. snoopoloop

snoopoloop New Member

Hey ILoveGuitar,

Never mind those responses you recieved from the top users.

I sincerly think your just trippen out a little, nothing to much. The blood didnt rush to your face because you were smoking marijuana. It's your nerves your body, your mind. You were probably thinking about something way to much and stressing your body out a little..

You`ll be fine just smoke on..

5. tayg13

tayg13 New Member

sounds like something that happens to me. Its probably from being hot, nervous, very excited, very happy, etc. My neck and face turn beat red, and there is some white areas in the red, so it looks like a rash (even though it isnt). Its usually when im nervous/excited. Kinda sucks when you trying to lie to someone!

6. wildcat420

wildcat420 New Member

He didn't mention he was tripping. When our heart beat increases some people tend to flush in the face and that may be his situation so don't nevermind me just because I gave my advice.

7. cannabicide420

cannabicide420 Sr. Member

some people get weird unique sensations when they smoke marijuana that other people dont. nothing to worry about.