Weird when high

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Toe52?, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Toe52?

Toe52? New Member

Do you guys know anyone that acts real weird and out of the norm when high,I know this one chick who claims "her vagina pulses" followed by other things >.>

But anyway im bored so share some funny shit

2. cannabicide420

cannabicide420 Sr. Member

actually, slthough her vagina may not be pulsing being high make her feel as though it is. personally i dont do anything to weird thats just a habit. if somebody suggests something im usually all for it.

3. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

Um.....occasionally when I'm watching T.V. while high, I will constantly see the actors as if they are acting..like not in the context of the show.

Like on Law&Order I will see the show as like "I wonder how awkward it was for him to yell "YOU RAPED THOSE TWO KIDS" all extra loud and crazy. And then the other actress have to act all normal and shit...I don't know...I'm weird.

Least my penis doesn't pulse I suppose.

8 people like this.
  4. cj117

cj117 Surfer Monkey

lol no, I do that too.. hahaha it is really funny if you think about it, fucking stabler screaming his ass off on set and all the other actors just goin about their business =P

And yes my penis pulses when I'm high. At least, while I'm masturbating anyway...

5. frenchhustler19091

frenchhustler19091 New Member

I thought I was the only one!

6. cj117

cj117 Surfer Monkey

Yeah it's like the difference between watching The Fifth Element when you're high and when you're sober...

Sober: Epic movie, totally awesome from start to finish.
    High: Wow, this movie is actually really crappy, I can totally tell these guys are acting..

2 people like this.
  7. Toe52?

Toe52? New Member

Lol theres time when me and my friends get real baked and start just sluring out random shit and we dont even know what we are talking about its real weird,cause then when you think back to it your like wtf lol

edit: wow i type like a retard

8. ThoughtBubble

ThoughtBubble New Member

I have this problem where everyone on tv suddenly looks like animals. I mean, they look like people, but I start to see people the same way I see an ant or a monkey. And then I start to marvel at how smart the animals on tv are and how self-important they are when they are born eat then die like any other animal.

Help me?

4 people like this.
  9. Toe52?

Toe52? New Member

Lol at ^

This aint really weird but just fuckin annoying ill get the worse munchies but get soooo couch locked it sucks so bad...

10. emuhhleee

emuhhleee emtard smash!

i'm weird when i'm high.
    like, i can only get high with certain people because i'm not myself.
    i'm not the typical stoner, like, i don't get lazy & tired when i'm high. i have anxiety, so when i smoke, i feel the need to get up & do something. i'm happy, but i just need to do something.

a lot of people don't like getting high with me for that reason because i'm always way too UP for them. i laugh at almost anything, i twitch super bad when i'm around alot of people & i act like i'm 13, hahahaha.
    i feel fine, it's just other people get annoyed by me. i can't really control it either.

11. emuhhleee

emuhhleee emtard smash!

i get hardcore munchies.
    oh man, i mean like HARDCORE. there will be zero times when i'm stoned that i feel full. i never feel full when i'm high.

but then after i'm coming down, i get all sick & nauseas.

12. Mitchruana

Mitchruana New Member

HAHAHAHA pretty much the same, im always sick after being high because of how much i eat.

LOL

13. cj117

cj117 Surfer Monkey

I used to get MAAAAAAAJOR munchies after smoking. Usually I still get pretty hungry. Fuck man, I've got a six pack. Do you have any idea how hard it is to resist eating everything in the damn house? But if I did that, six pack go bye bye. So.... I trained myself to not eat like a maniac after I smoke..
    usually I'll make one little sandwich and a cookie..

PB&J is the BOMB when you're really, really baked =D

14. emuhhleee

emuhhleee emtard smash!

dude, tell me about it.
    i can make like 3 of those & just MOW.

15. BudSmoker92

BudSmoker92 Sr. Member

I cant watch any show with hardcore acting in it because of this.

And about the girl with the pulsing vagina....you should get her as high as you can...good luck lol

2 people like this.
  16. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

I always thought I was the only one who did this. Nice to know I'm not crazy.
    Also..I will never see Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs in the same light. I was EXTREMELY baked and watched it, and I saw Rowe as a person...not as a television host..but just another dude. I have never saw him the same way again.

Thank you for sharing this.:rolleyes:

17. mmmcute

mmmcute New Member

I twitch a lot when I'm high too!! Like hardcore. I like to move my legs rapidly and randomly a lot. Haha... I guess that's kinda weird. And sometimes I feel like I have Tourette's when I'm high. My body gets really sporadic and randomly freaks out. But in a good way. I usually just get really good laughs 'cause of it. :p

I guess 'cause the high makes body movement more enjoyable and fun so my body likes to relax and then out of nowhere tense up or twitch. Maybe that's why I like running so much when I'm high...

18. 1956

1956 Sr. Member

Get to know her better

You need to think of your own snappy comeback to that line

19. kr0nik

kr0nik New Member

a "vagina pulse" or whatever it's called can happen. i've felt it happen to myself when i was high, but that's a different story ...

i don't really do anything weird, though. i have a friend that we hang out with on a daily basis that makes all kinds of weird noises with his mouth and always picks at things when he gets a buzz. we've made fun of him for it and he sits there in total denial that he ever does it.

20. emuhhleee

emuhhleee emtard smash!

i think it's mostly because i have anxiety or something. i don't get tired & lazy until when i'm coming down. but, when i'm high, i'm super spacey, super giggley, super hungry, & super stupid. mentally, i want to do stuff, but physically, i'm like no way in hell. i've learned that my twitching was from my tolerance level being so down & smoking so much at first. but, i've been smoking more lately, & the only time i twitch is when i smoke too much.