What are the most common strains of High-Grade Marijuana ?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by AstroCoaster, Apr 28, 2010.

1. AstroCoaster

AstroCoaster Sr. Member

I'm wondering about something. What are the Most common strains of High grade Marijuana ? Whats the most common High grade strain found in the area that you live in ? Also.. What is the most commonly smoked High grade strain of Marijuana for each part of the U.S. ?

2. Garvey

Garvey New Member

As far as real strains, I've been getting a lot of green crack, AK47 and Durban Poison. Thats just because thats what the dude I go to grows tho.

When buying from random dudes, or when I was in new york, you hear these three generic terms thrown around when buying weed. Especially off the street. Kush, Haze, Deisel. Depending on who you go to, it might really be one of the three or it could be some bullshit with a name on it.

2 people like this.
  3. buddlydoright

buddlydoright New Member

damn I want to try all three of those! I've hear a durban poison hybred but thats is close as I've got. I get quite a variety. Right now I have Trainwreck. But last week I had blueberries. So its all over the board for me. I just try and get the best weed I can get at that time.

4. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

Around here it kinda goes in phases. Every year it's something different. Last year it was Sour Diesel and Granddaddy Purps. This year, can't really say. Been going to the same dealer consistently so I don't see a lot of other peoples weed. Pretty sure most of it was just renamed in some dudes garage. Although I'm sure some of it is the real deal.

5. AstroCoaster

AstroCoaster Sr. Member

I have a lot of high grade Kush strains going around in my area. (Mass). Its good stuff, but l'm looking forward to some of those high grade sativas returning. I havn't seen White Widow or AK-47 for a wile. It always seems you really have to order out for it so you can get that kind of stuff. ... and I havn't heard too much about Durban Poison, but I know theres a demand for it.

6. High

High as a kite

For my part of Canada that I live in its usually just White Widow, OG Kush, Purple Kush, TrainWreck.
    Well thats all I have been getting this last year and a half.

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot we also have Afgan Bomb every second month

7. solomons_lion

solomons_lion New Member

Green Crack, Sour DIesel, Blueberry, one time i got somethin dank as hell that had a reddish tint they called red skunk, OG Kush (the best in my opinion), and i would get shit from NYC from a friend who had family there and got shit often, like Afgoo (great stuff), purple kush, NYC diesel (my favorite taste wise). Thats all ive got consistently till the supply ran out in the last 2 years prolly.

8. gnjisthbst

gnjisthbst New Member

Here in Boulder theres a bunch of chronic cycling around throughout the seasons haha, most common i would say.... Durban Poison, Sour Diesel, Afgooey, any and all flavors of kush, skunk x blueberry, skunk x durban, Northern Lights, Cheese, Ak (not as often tho), lost of hazes, Boulder Big Bud (I have no idea if this is ever in export to other places..if not i highly recommend coming and getting some hahaha). Yea... some others cycle through but i cant remember them, i got got some very pretty durban from the dispensary with some mazar sheriff (no clue what it is), super heady :p

EDIT: OH i completely forgot, this stuff called dogfish (named after a brewery) its g13 x chemdog, my dispensary always has it, its fucking amazing. just had to add this

9. PepeTheMano

PepeTheMano New Member

Haze mostly, but I haven't dealt much.

10. LRdank22

LRdank22 New Member

blueberry and haze

11. k_semler

k_semler Sr. Member

Purple Kush FTW. :)

12. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

Remember that the name does nothing to influence the potency. It's how the plant id grown that makes the difference between ditch weed and Dank.

13. GREENFOODGAMES

GREENFOODGAMES I LOVE WEED

Seems like my area always has Diesel strains, Kush starins, haze strains and skunk strains I mean all have variations like Sour apple kush and skunk haze and NYC deisel you know what im sayin guess what strains are local to you and how people cross them never thought about this before

14. Areefa_Stanklin

Areefa_Stanklin New Member

Around my area in south eastern mass., its pretty much sour diesel, grandaddy purp, and some AK here and there!!

15. StonedOutOfMyMind

StonedOutOfMyMind New Member

There's always some type of kush growing around south florida. alot of crip too.

16. AstroCoaster

AstroCoaster Sr. Member

[​IMG]

^ ^ Most of the time the weed I get looks exactly like this stuff right here.

Now.. I know you can't identify a strain from a picture, but if you had to guess. What strain of Marijuana would you say this is ?

The people I know just call it Dank or Kush. Do you really think thats what this is ? Do you think this is Kush ?

17. REVOlution

REVOlution New Member

That kindof reminds me of the OG Kush I picked up in San Francisco this past summer. So I guess calling it kush is cool. Here in the bay I get all sorts of stuff; kush, blue dream, northern lights. It varies with your dealer, really.

18. laCster

laCster Sr. Member

alaskan thunderfuck
    grape ape
    mango 13

keep in mind i bought these strains directly from the grower and these buds got me
    the highest i have ever been, especially mango 13, that shit was unbelievable

19. i tried AK47 before it was an interesting high, all of a sudden music sounded amazing, and i mean AMAZING. well all weed make me want to listen to music or take a bike ride

20. BigC72

BigC72 New Member

i see haze alloooott, and kush too, idk honestly whenever i get bud now its always dank and always a dif strain so i love it!!!