What are the symptoms of being high?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Alexandriaa, May 26, 2012.

1. Alexandriaa

Alexandriaa New Member

I'm 17, a girl and I smoked weed for the first time yesterday. I took a hit from a pipe, and I got this:

-Felt like I was walking through/on clouds
    -Laughing
    -Sudden urge to run/dance/skip
    -Hunger
    -Having trouble walking straight
    -Happiness

Then I came home, took another hit, and nothing happened except hunger. Then I fell asleep for 12 hours. When I woke up, I took 3-4 hits and got that same feeling. Was I stoned or was it all just in my head? Whatever the fuck it was though, I loved it
  2. Zix

Zix New Member

Sounds like you were high, although the first time or two I smoked I didn't feel anything. This was a long time ago and the pot wasn't nearly as strong as today's.

I've never had trouble walking straight though. Sometimes when yer high you may THINK you can't do something right, but actually you are.
  3. Babycandybeloved

Babycandybeloved New Member

Hungry happy sleepy.,:)
    You where high.
  4. AnotherHighGuy

AnotherHighGuy New Member

Congratulations on joining the family, may your new habit bring copious amounts of joy.

My first time was the evening of January 15, 2010 and at first I felt pleasant sharp jabs over every inch of my body, and eventually this was from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, and out my eye lashes, fingers and toes. It felt as if I was in outer space, with nothing revolving around me, and me not revolving around anything.

*Smiling very contentendly*
  5. clint902

clint902 Sr. Member

I sounds like you were high. I've never experienced the running, skipping thing you described. Instead, I have the sitting down, lying down thing going for me.
  6. Natuhlie

Natuhlie New Member