What are your top five places to hotbox?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by GanjaGirl420, Sep 26, 2005.

1. GanjaGirl420

GanjaGirl420 Banned

I need to know some really good places to hotbox. I want your top five, then a few others that you could suggest, but not nessesarily recommend. So far all I can think of are

Washroom
    Car/Truck
    Closet
    Tent

~~ Anymore would be really appriciated, since none of these are possible for me.
  2. InLoveAndDeath

InLoveAndDeath New Member

A box. Just a big cardboard box big enough to fit your head into. That would be neat. :D
    2 people like this.
  3. offdatBOMB

offdatBOMB New Member

washroom tent closet car bathroom, i've actually done all of these and i by far think the tent is the best way. set it up in your back yard and your ready to go

peace easy :D
  4. GanjaGirl420

GanjaGirl420 Banned

Haha, my brother said he hotboxed a fridge box once but I don't beleive him because where would he have gotten it?
    I don't have a tent that is small enough. My little one is broken and the big one is a 12 man tent, way bigger than my washroom.
  5. PooFoot

PooFoot New Member

apartment, regular cab pickup, abnormally sized pickup, car, suv, dorm room.
  6. IMprezaR34

IMprezaR34 New Member

1. porto potty ahhaha
    2. Room
    3. Bathroom
    4. Shed/garage
    5. i dunno..that pretyt much sumz it up..
  7. anonymity

anonymity New Member

Wow, when I read the thread title I was going to say the exact same thing. I'm not sure if you meant just a head-sized box, or a huge one, but I'd love to sit in a box that might have housed a fridge or something and smoke up in it. I bet it would feel like a cave or something. You could even tip it sideways and fit a friend in there with you.

Maybe I'll drive over to UHaul tomorrow and get one. That would be so sweet.
  8. InLoveAndDeath

Yeah man, Ill drive down to mass and we can resin up that cardboard. :D
  9. Lee

Lee New Member

a VAN! bathrooms are fun. garage?

later :wave:

ps...i saw you were talking about driving to a UHaul? why dont you get a friend to drive, and have a few people get in that bad boy and hot box it on the way back. that would be sweet...throw a couch in there. hahaha, rent one for like a week and smoke it out.
  10. InLoveAndDeath

Nah man...Hes going to go to the uhaul place to buy a box to hotbox.

Ps 800th post!! :cool:
  11. Bowlblaze

Bowlblaze Banned

Remember the sensorary deprivation chamber from the Simpsons that Lisa and Homer went in together? I want to hotbox something like THAT.:wow:
    Edit: Another awesome place would be a coffin. (not used of course)
  12. My friend had a huge coffee table in his basement that had a huge space for storage under it. It was just big enough for one person to get in, but man, that thing got hotboxed fast. It was like being in a coffin cause the only light was your lighter. Had some good times shut up in that big table.
  13. tEh_rEn

tEh_rEn New Member

Stupid question coming up..... What is a Hotbox? what are you guys talking about?

Sorry, I guess
    Code:
    string teh_ren = "Newbie";

14. blondie0420

blondie0420 Locks of Gold

Ahhh. No way. I'm extremely claustrophobic. I couldn't do that.

I have terrible memories of sitting in my hot tub as a child and leaving the cover over the top of half of it. My sister and I tried to go under there and pretend it was a cave, but as soon as I tried to do it, I'd panic and push the cover off quickly so as to avoid being stuck under there.

It was slightly traumatic. Being in that table, I imagine, you'd have even less space. I couldn't do it.

I like to hotbox my car. That's about it. I've got too much stuff in my closet to go in there and I really haven't made an effort to be creative and find new places. :rolleyes:
  15. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

1. Sauna
    2. Car
    3. Shower
  16. volcomstoner

volcomstoner Sr. Member

A suana sounds like a really tight place to box... hmmm i should really invest in trying that sometime
    but i really like to box a car, or my bathroom or my room or.... umm any where small enough to just box.
    Anyway... enjoy and
    keep tokin. :D :cool:
  17. Arcturus

Arcturus New Member

Am I the only one who doesn't like hotboxing? I don't think it gets me any higher, and I hate sitting in a cloud of irritating smoke. The only time I hotbox is when I tailgate at football games and I don't want cops to see a huge cloud pouring out of my car.
  18. blondie0420

blondie0420 Locks of Gold

I've known quite a few people who don't like hotboxing. You're not alone.

But why would you hotbox when there are cops around? I think a car full of smoke looks a little more suspicious than breathing smoke out of a window.
  19. Arcturus

Arcturus New Member

The car I tailgate with has crazy tints, they can't see inside.
  20. action_hank

action_hank New Member

i used to have an old playhouse from my older brother's wee childhood, and my and my buds would always smoke insane amounts in there and just fall on the ground and it was probably the best situation i ever had i will always love it and miss it now that my ***** mom got it knocked down. so now i cant hotbox it and i just smoke in my yard

but id say my top 4 are
    1. the playhouse swingset thing
    2. someone elses car
    3. portapotty
    4. shower
    (i have a crazy buddy that smoked cramped in a locker once)