What did you name your bong?

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by GanjaGirl420, Oct 23, 2005.

1. GanjaGirl420

GanjaGirl420 Banned

Hello. I just recently purchased a new glass bong. It is about a foot and a half high and the colours on it are generally green. I haven't a clue what to name it, but I really want to name it. Mabye people could give me some examples of what they named their peices in general so I can get an idea?
    Hahaha, I know this is kinda corny, but I like the name Thylassa. >.> *knows it sounds like something out of a fantasy book* But I've thought of naming it that. -shrugs-
  2. stingray

stingray New Member

I tend to name them for their looks. I named my newest homemade bong "Blimpie", since it's fat like a blimp.

[​IMG]
  3. BruceDoh

BruceDoh Member

Interesting... What does the compartment on the top left do?
  4. Yaznaki

Yaznaki New Member

This is named from the first word outta my mouth from my first bong hit in 5 years... I called it "Puck"
    [​IMG]

I decided that since the black flows into the blinding bright orange I'd name this one "Daybreak"
    [​IMG]

The one in the background hasn't earned its name yet, even tho I favor it to the spoon....
  5. stingray

stingray New Member

That's a removable glass stopper. It acts as a carb. Once the bowl is cashed, you pull that carb and take a big rip from the hose.

It's the second bong I've constructed from chemistry lab materials. :)
  6. PooFoot

PooFoot New Member

my buddy has a small green bubbler, its maybe 8 inches tall, has a large sphere as the bottom compartment, its got a flat bottom to sit on tables. Its got like 4 smaller spheres that make a stem and mouthpiece. the whole piece is angled down so you hold it flat and hit it. Anyway, i was pretty blitzed already yesterday and loaded a bowl into it, i loaded it on the coffee table and decided to just leave it sitting, get squatted down in the floor and hit it.

The result of course, was me crouched in the floor, legs sharply angled up, hitting a green bubbler very slow (the way i was sitting made it tough to suck in really lol). The rumble it made as i hit it reminded me of a frog croaking... then looking at my position i felt like frog. I mentioned it to my friend who was watching me and he said he saw it too. We named his bubbler "Froggy" after that lol :) no pics, sry.
  7. homemadebubbler

homemadebubbler Always bubblin'

Damn yaznaki, I love that orange spoon.

As for you Gangagirl, why don't you get us a pic, (if you can), so that we can all pull together, and be creative :D
  8. iamskfan

iamskfan [URL="http://www.ediblemj.com"]Medical Marijuana E

This is Dori, after the little blue fish on Finding Nemo....b/c when you are done with Dori, you won't remember anything either! :D
  9. Xadin

Xadin New Member

I named mine Orion cause there is a big swirl on side of it that resembles the milky way and the part of the swirl that goes to the bowl would be where the orion arm is. astronomy is an obsession what can i say...
  10. G-Force

G-Force New Member

I named my bongs Purple monster, Red Baron, Shroomy, Green Goblin, and two broken bongs befor their time. ! smashed by a lighter before we named it and the zong met with the floor R.I.P. may their memory live on and the good times we had.
  11. nomegrown

nomegrown New Member

i have a pretty cool pic of mine but i dont know hoe to attach it so tell me and i will show yall it

i call mine mr blue youll see if i can get the pic
  12. cauth

cauth New Member

My bong is named Spaceman Africa, and my sherlock bubbler is named Crazy Horse Invincible. All my other spoons and bats etc have no named. I call one the Flower but thats it.
  13. cauth

cauth New Member

While I'm at it, here's me holding Spaceman Africa in a Smokey the Bear costume!

...on 4/20.
  14. Smoke_THC

Smoke_THC New Member

lol ITS A BEAR RUNNNNNN! lol tight pic.

my 1 bong (40$) is called neptune. my friends 9 inch bong (25$) is called bizzelium, but we call it bizzy. and my friend got a orange pipe, he calls it OJ

good luck in the bong naming but dont let people name it for u over the internet, have u or one of your smoking buddies name it, and u gott abe high when u name it lol.
  15. BongMan420

BongMan420 Active Member

[​IMG]

This one I named Babar- because if anybody on here can remember Babar it was an old Disney show where Babar was an elephant prince who had tusks. It was a boring show but I remembered the name of it and thought the name just fit.

It's hard to name pipes sometimes. A few of mine took weeks to name.
  16. iamskfan

iamskfan [URL="http://www.ediblemj.com"]Medical Marijuana E

Babar kicks butt! I haven't ever seen one like that before...You have a great collection hehe from what I have seen! Love it!
  17. dags

dags New Member

Honeslty in my whole smoking career I have seen and hit many amazing pipes, many amazing bongs, and many amazing bublers. Babar has to be the absolute coolest smoking device ever made. That is seirosly the ****. And i used to watch babar when i was young, i dont remeber it too much except an elephant in a green suit that talked. Did they have british accents. Anyway, sweet piece.
  18. Eldon

Eldon New Member

I would have named it dumbo cuz it helps you fly like dumbo
  19. BongMan420

BongMan420 Active Member

Thanks man- it works best with kif, even though it's got a huge bowl on it. I haven't smoked out of it in ages...

But ya, you're right that's the old Disney show Babar. (with the British accents)
  20. Bx4Lyfe_2005

Bx4Lyfe_2005 Well-Known Member

Damn, TC that is a AWESOME piece...I wouldn't even smoke out of it, becuase its so cool lookin'...

BTW I love elephants....and I remember Babar, it was a pretty cool show, sort of like Arthur, or Berstein Bears..

Yeah I watch cartoons, I love the damn things...but too much the Japanimation is making my eyes hurt...Whatever happened to good old WB Bugs Bunny, eh?