What did you name your bong?

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by GanjaGirl420, Oct 23, 2005.

1. OldHempy

OldHempy New Member

My username is named after my first piece, it was a very small piece with a bent "saxophone" style neck. when i moved back with my family to work for a couple of months after college, I gave it to one of my friends and he cherished it until he made the ridiculous decision of carrying it in the same hand as a bottle of vodka ):

I now have my own place and have ordered my new piece from Online Smoke Australia which i am sooooo excited to get!!!
    My nickname is lownzy, so my friends suggested naming it "The Old Lownzy Special" considering its an OLS piece, but I think I'm going to give it a nice western name, i'm choosing between: Gary, Nicholas, Glen, Patrick, Ross or Roy.

I plan to give all my pieces names like that hahaha

Here it is:
    (Not bad considering it has cost me around $70AUD)
    Old hempy.jpg
  2. OldHempy

OldHempy New Member

I also picked up these components for a good price from the same outlet:

bowl.jpg occy.jpg
  3. Adelaideyouth

Adelaideyouth New Member

Awesooome!!! :) how much do they charge for percs etc.. ?

NVM: lookd it all up myself :)
  4. OldHempy

OldHempy New Member

Pretty awesome huh??
    My friend just informed me that he had purchased some items from EveryoneDoesIt and they arrived in Australia safe and sound within a fortnight! he said postage was a bit, but money is not an item when it comes to the premium merchandise they have to offer!

Yiah baws! :headbang:
  5. Adelaideyouth

Adelaideyouth New Member

Yeah!!! now i feel bad that i went to happy high herbs to buy my bong.... that website has bongs that are 10 times better!!!!! they they might hit the pocket some of them but they are so damn sexy :bong2:
    3 people like this.
  6. totheclouds

totheclouds New Member

I named my Zong Zoltan from "Dude Where's My Car" I thought it fit well! I would put a picture up but haven't quite figured out how to do that yet.
  7. Justin Harrison

Justin Harrison New Member

Mr. B if you have kids and you dont want them to hear the name, Bong, or, whatever name you think fits the style of the bong, i named mine, tony montana because its 4 feet high and honestly i dont know why i named it that. Good luck
  8. ishii.oren.ishii

ishii.oren.ishii New Member

I fell in love with Zob Glass. Her name is Sofie Fatale --
    [​IMG]
    2 people like this.
  9. Sm0ked-one

Sm0ked-one Sr. Member

I named mine Dribbles, because it's acrylic and it leaks a little bit outta the bottom Dx
  10. WynWeezer

WynWeezer New Member

We have Charizard (black and orange bong), Scopes and Ho's (homemade from a Scope bottle), Nasty Ass (bubbler named while smoking some nasty ass weed), Finn (named from Adventure Time), Pleasure Town (hookah), and Red Dragon (hookah with an inherited name)
  11. nugatronica

nugatronica New Member

my bong is made by syn in red and black so i call it slevin for the seven deadly sins and it knocks u out when u hit it
  12. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

i had this EXACT same bong dude, only the color was a tad different. my fiance broke it 3 weeks ago though :( had it for almost 5 years....it was an accident....but still...sucks. i loved that bong. it was named "The Blue Haron"
  13. nugatronica

nugatronica New Member

thats a great name and a sick ass bong how does it hit
  14. BigDaddyVapor

BigDaddyVapor New Member

Well, it was a custom piece and Lev (of Leviathan Pipes) didn't have a name for it and I didn't really have a name for it... so. Well, uhm... in a situation like that. I always say, truth in advertising, you know. Let the people know what they're getting.

I present to you...

The Leviathan BigDaddyVapor Megatube: Destroyer of Sober! Bringer of STONED!
    (no shit... that's the full name)

[​IMG]

Click the picture, for the slide show!

EDIT: Speaking of g/f and such breaking things. They'd never find a body. This is a 1 of only 1 run. ;)
  15. stonerdude80

stonerdude80 New Member

Just got my first bong that wasn't homemade and janky. It is about 8 inches tall, glass, and the chamber part is like a funnel shape and i can fit one ice cube in it which cools a little but is mostly a splash guard effect. Named it Poseidon during the first sesh because the colors remind me of the ocean and it has the full power of 7 seas lol
  16. xZANGEITIx

xZANGEITIx New Member

Seeing i dont have enough money to buy a glass bong. And i dont live on my own i live with my parents ( ONLY 16) and if i order one they will open it . So i made one i call it Tweak. Its made from a gatorade bottle a pen and a a wood bowl

Its amazing
  17. xZANGEITIx

xZANGEITIx New Member

Seeing i dont have enough money to buy a glass bong. And i dont live on my own i live with my parents ( ONLY 16) and if i order one they will open it . So i made one i call it Tweak. Its made from a gatorade bottle a pen and a a wood bowl

Its amazing
  18. BallsDeep

BallsDeep New Member

19. xZANGEITIx

xZANGEITIx New Member

Hey whare did you get smokey from
  20. emilyblunt

emilyblunt Member

My honeycomb came from smokewire for free and I named it: Freedom :)