what do you do when your high is too intense?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by BudSmoka, Feb 19, 2011.

1. BudSmoka

BudSmoka New Member

you know how sometimes u smoke ad its just really intense and uncomfortable? What are some things to do to help it an relax???
  2. Trigga

Trigga New Member

I just lay down on my couch and watch tv for a while
  3. CivilMinded

CivilMinded New Member

I normally sit down and close my eyes and let my mind wander. I don't consider it passing out, or falling asleep though.
  4. imFADED

imFADED Sr. Member

Evaluate the stuff around you and change what could be making you panic. Put on some slow jams, watch a funny movie and just breathe brotha ;)
  5. laCster

laCster Sr. Member

lay down
  6. VaporizorMariJ

VaporizorMariJ Sr. Member

smoke another bowl... wait no no dont do that.

lay down
  7. medme

medme Sr. Member

i've never been to high from smoking pot,,, if i get a good buzz, i just smoke more...btw i've been smoking for 40 years,,,,,
  8. alldayerryday

alldayerryday New Member

when i'm...

alone: chill, lay in bed with a million blankets on, and just listen to music

with friends: someone tries to comfort me, ill sit down and relax, and close my eyes

BUT most of the time when im with my friends im pretty much screwed. ill sit there in the corner, completely bugging out, thinking im going to die. as everyone is laughing.
  9. that dosent usually happen to really experianced smokers,,, well atleast not to me and my stoner friendss. idk tho maby try eating haha...?
  10. how could someone get to high
  11. alldayerryday

alldayerryday New Member

maybe this hasnt happened to everyone before. but my tolerance is usually very low, so its easy for me to smoke too much.

usually its just at like parties and stuff... after going a month or two without smoking, and having about 10 bowls all at once. most of the time its a pretty unpleasant experience for me. my heart will be pounding at what feels like a million beats per minute, and i'll just be extremely paranoid and feel like im going to die. some people claim that one time i just broke down crying infront of everyone because i thought that my whole family was dead...? but i dont even remember that.

maybe you guys are just alot smarter with your weed. but ive seen it happen to my brother and a couple friends before. its happened to me 3 times. whenever i see a ton of unsmoked weed just sitting on a table next to a nice glass bong i tend to do stupid things.
  12. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

Take a shower. Eat something. Physical exercise. I dont have that issue anymore, but it happened to me twice when I was a newb. All those things will bring down the intensity of your high. Or, you could smoke two or three bowls and stop til it hits you, then evaluate how much more you think you may need...
  13. McS

McS New Member

I Listen to a band called City and Colour, calms me right down
  14. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

If I'm higher than I want to be, I just eat a shitload of food and then go lay down while listening to some music.
  15. John Doe

John Doe New Member

Yea just lay down. Try NOT to freak out too much and have a panic attack :(
  16. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

Basically realize that you're high and that's the only reason your freakin out is because of that.

I've had one panic attack and never had one since.
  17. MattyBlunts117

MattyBlunts117 Sr. Member

stroke the furry walls
    5 people like this.
  18. ttrb420

ttrb420 New Member

I never try to come down from a high but showering and eating too much will definitely kill your high.
  19. NOW THAT IS SOME FUCCED UP SHIT U PROLLY GOT LACED SHIT HAHA, naww forreal thats so sad tho.
  20. chronreef

chronreef New Member

There is no such smoke for me.

I can get too high by eating too many edibles. Instead of going to sleep I get edgy and can't sleep. The only antidote is time.