What does ground Marijuana look like?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Dagda, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Dagda

Dagda New Member

What does ground Marijuana look like? I think I may have gotten ripped off. I'm nowhere near it atm so I can't take a picture of it but I will when I'm back home. If you know anything I can do to identify if it's weed and not, for example, mixed herbs. That'd be great.

2. Brad420

Brad420 Sr. Member

Picture is the only way to know man, But I wouldn't of bought ground herb anyways, Buy nugs! Watch out for that kind of shit, I'm almost sure you've gotten ripped off and been sold some spices or something...

3. Kushy

Kushy down

NEVER buy marijuana in ground up form. It's probably oregano. There is absolutely no reason to grind up MJ and sell it to someone, it's natural form is in nug.

4. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

In todays day and age, theres no reason for you to buy "ground up marijuana" buds are where its at, unless on the off chance, you got "the bottom of the barrel" but even still, there should still be lil bud pieces and such. I don't know what to tell ya, cause even in a picture, it could be green and look like "ground up weed" but a picture isn't gonna help anyone here answer your question. theres just no way to tell by a picture, so, your just gonna have to load a bowl and taste it. in the future, I would recomend that, if you "front" your money again, that you give clear instructions as to what your expectations are in advance.

anytime, someone gets me a sak, "they know what is expected". I don't buy "wet weed", I don't buy low grade either, The people I go through all know that, when they go and buy me a sak, they do it with the mind set, that they are buying it for themselves. I tell them "if you wouldn't be happy" with it, well then I wouldn't be either. so they buy it as if it were for themselves. this prevents problems from happening in the first place.

Here's just a lil tip about fronting your dough.....

The following, is only intended as a: food for thought idea......

1. you know this "person" male/female
    2.this person tells you, "I can get you a bomb azz deal"
    3.this person tells you, that they need the money now, and they'll bring back the weed

Now, here's the 64 dollar question: can you really trust this person ?

Ok, so you think, you can trust them? well if they are so trustworthy, then why not have them get the sak fronted, so that way, you can check it out before you buy it??
    I know why, they will say, something like: "he wont front it" or "he has to have the money up front". Well, if the person with the buds wont front a sak to him, that should be your first RED flag.

Just remember one thing: you can only be "screwed" over by someone you trust. I say this because, you wouldn't just walk up to a "stranger" and give them 40 dollars to bring you back a sak, now would you?

too many problems can happen, when you front your dough out to someone, because you are basiclly at their mercy, what do you do if they screw you over? theres no one you can call (well except maybe a guy named BUBBA) lol, you would have to take matters into your own hands, and thats how alot of fools have died. so just remember, theres a certain amount of risks involved when you front your dough, so, either be prepaired for the worst, when fronting your dough, or stop fronting your dough.

~Stoney~

5. ZoZo

ZoZo New Member

What you want is this, it's called a nug.

[​IMG]

6. besthobby420

besthobby420 New Member

I've sold ground up weed before. But that's because I always keep some in a little airtight vial. About an eighth of ground dank. I wouldn't try selling it to a stranger though.

(I can just unscrew it and pour myself a bowl)

7. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

Some people who buy small amounts actually like there weed to be grinded up..I have plenty of budies who come over just to use my grinder, cus its easier to smoke that way..I personally like to sick a bud in the bowl and just smoke it, but to each his own i guess..