What does your bowl smell like ?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by n0va59, Nov 24, 2011.

1. n0va59

n0va59 New Member

What does your bowl smell like ?
    O.k. maybe I am crazy but I vape n smoke some pretty high grade green and I have noticed (for a while now,) that after vaping I love to sniff my bowl...lmaoI'm a closet bowl sniffer

One odor that consistently comes to mind when bowl sniffing is Sauerkraut...lol I kid you not, I smell Sauerkraut after vaping a nice bowl (the odor is in the bowl).

Does anyone else smell this ?

:shrug::shrug:
  2. Cpt Insanooo

Cpt Insanooo New Member

I usually get a strong wiff of resin
  3. n0va59

n0va59 New Member

Well Idk why but I almost always smell sauerkraut...and I don't even like to eat it (sauerkraut) it but it smells soooooo good when I sniff the bowl (and in my mind it smells exactly like sauerkraut
  4. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

Mine smells like resin when its dirty. After cleanings it smells like ISO alcohol and resin mixed together...
  5. Karigrandi

Karigrandi Active Member

Smells like sweet resin mmmm :p
  6. WolfGang Paco

WolfGang Paco Sr. Member

I don't really like the smell of the resin, but whatever. And I don't vape, I mean my glass spoon/chillum.
  7. Keith

Keith Guest

haha, I'm actually a closet bowl-sniffer too. I've got my little glass guy that I usually use, and only high-grade nuggets go in there for incineration. But I do catch myself smelling the mouthpiece, particularly after/during a session. It's a rather pleasant odor :)
  8. Keith

Keith Guest

!*!&%#^#@!, I just dropped that bowl on my cement floor :mad:
  9. n0va59

n0va59 New Member

Darn :( sorry bout that
  10. n0va59

n0va59 New Member

oh my god...lmao I just reread the title of this thread....I musta been stoned...I mean "how does your bowl smell ?" lmgdao sounds like a toilet bowl :rolleyes:
  11. I'mwithweed

I'mwithweed New Member

Smells like fun.
  12. CasSteal

CasSteal New Member

Mine smells like it's been working hard
  13. n0va59

n0va59 New Member

lol all good answers :)
  14. CouchPotato

CouchPotato Cotch Supreme

I'm not sure really, I only own metal pieces at the moment as 80% of the time I roll joints, purely because I just like the mini ritual of grinding, pickings, rolling and slowly smoking even if it isn't the most efficient.

The resin from my bowl does not smell great, not gunna lie, but I always find I'm smelling my fingers after a joint. Normally to test how strong they smell, but there's always a sweet odour or bud lingering. The thing I love the most is my grinder. I haven't properly cleaned it out in a while, so I can kind of smell all the leftovers from all the bud i've ground up in the last month, let me be the one to tell you, it smells LUSH. All my dealers sell some really nice fresh smelling bud, with that kind of "freshly cut lawn" freshness. Really nice hi-grade.

Weeds made me appreciate things a lot more. Like the texture and the smell of food. Normally it's just the taste, but since I've been toking I love different aspects of food and bud. Anyways I'm rambling and my cereal is getting soggy.
    2 people like this.
  15. n0va59

n0va59 New Member

idk how to exp;ain the difference in both the taste and odour from vaping the herb...whilst actually vaping (depending on how dark you take it) it tastes mint like. And this taste is present with all grades of weed. If you take it darker it is reminiscent of popcorn...but that is only the taste of the vapor while actually puffing.

The odour I am referring to is AFTER the avb has been emptied from the bowl and all that is left is the odour of sauerkraut....lmao idk, maybe I am nuts....peanuts ot cashews ?
  16. Catbong

Catbong New Member

I lost my bowl for about 5 months inside of a running shoe (shows how much I workout), so now it smells like shoe. I hope the cops who now have it enjoy that one.
  17. Kranter

Kranter Above the Ignorance

It smells like resin. Eeeew.... I dont like the smell.
  18. clint902

clint902 Sr. Member

Mine smells like a dirty ashtray.
  19. Miketheman420

Miketheman420 New Member

My bubbler that I usually use smells citrus-ish because I just cleaned it with a orange scented bong cleaner. Theres nothing I love more than taking the first green hit out of a fresh clean piece.
  20. Emarosa

Emarosa New Member

My bowl smells like dank, my bubbler like asshole, and my bong like dank.