What exactly are Mids?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Dubber, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Dubber

Dubber New Member

Just curious on what "Mids" are after reading through a few threads. Someone tried to explain it as half a high but I didn't have a clue what they meant so yeah, some help please anyone?!
  2. 420Revolution

420Revolution New Member

its just "Mid" grade weed man. Not strong, not shwag just in the middle.
  3. newpotmoker

newpotmoker New Member

Middle of the road weed. Its not the best but its not the worst. Its just right in the middle.
  4. spam&rice_420

spam&rice_420 New Member

Its called chronic.

1.:hail:Kush
    2.:DChronic
    3.:confused:Stress
  5. NCisBlaZed

NCisBlaZed New Member

It's not dank. but it's not reggie.

it's middies.
  6. Garvey

Garvey New Member

Mids are just poorly grown or processed herbs. Lots of times mids are compressed mexi weed. That kind of weed is grown in massive fields, and they don't have time or willpower to cull the males out, so the bud gets pollinated and seeded. Seed production takes away from bud/oil production and the plants don't reach full potency potential.
    Then they chop it down earlier than they should, pack it up while its too wet, send it over here and sell it to anyone who will take it.

EDIT: At least thats what I call mids, sometimes beasters get lumped into the mids category too.
    2 people like this.
  7. 024

024 Sr. Member

Marijuana with a mid ranged THC potency.
  8. TheCheese

TheCheese New Member

Mid-Grade usually can find some little orange hairs on it and see the crystals in the light usually is bricked.
  9. Dubber

Dubber New Member

Oh right thanks everyone so is like damp weed most likley going to be Mids?
  10. Lukeaxx

Lukeaxx Sr. Member

What does damp have to do with anything? And why has everyone tried to make this is as complicated as possible with all these slang names and stuff, it is such a simple thing.

It is purely as simple as this - let me explain it to you::

"Mids" is a slang word.

The chemical in marijuana which gets you high is THC, each plant has a different level of THC in it.

The more THC you have in a plant, the stronger it is.

The less THC you have in a plant, the weaker it is.

Very strong weed (has alot of THC) is known as dank, headies etc..
    Weak weed (has little THC) is known as schwag.

And finally Weed that is in the middle is known as mids
  11. kimdead

kimdead New Member

mids out here is usally pretendo, looks pretty good orange hairs decent bud, still $5 a gram out here 702

whoops sorrryyyy for bumping such an old post i just noticed im so high sorry infract me if u must :/