What exactly is KB..?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by MonarchX, Mar 21, 2008.

1. MonarchX

MonarchX New Member

3 of my friends say its just good weed, but there is no such strand/type of weed as KB...

I thought it was a specific strand coming from Canada.

2. Swabeky

Swabeky Sr. Member

KB is an acronym for Kind Bud, usually from my experience KB is just nameless chronic, usually outdoor stuff. KB is what I call the next step up from beasters, before you go on to heady nugs.

3. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

Swabeky is exactly right, just classifies all good weed.
    Kind Bud
    Killer Bud

4. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

It's not a "strand" of weed, it's just all of the really good strains out there. Usually the only difference between mids and KB is the lack of compression, and the plant was allowed for a full, ripe harvest. When you use top genetics, it's more likely to be "heady" buds.

5. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

Whisked off to the Glossary forum.
    MonarchX - Please make the effort to post in the appropriate forum from now on.

6. Lua

Lua New Member

I would say Kind Bud. Which is Chronic, more or less.
    I've always thought it was called Kind Bud cause it's very kind to you :)

Kind is one of those words that if you read it enough, it just doesn't look like the right word

Edit: ...posted before I was done writing...

7. Double A

Double A New Member

KB = kind bud or killer bud. in my area the term is equivalent to beasters. (not necessarily unflushed fertilizer-filled bullshit from british colombia). basically we use both terms interchangeably to refer to any kind of seedless bud that's not quite good enough to be headies. meaning either it was grown on a large commercial scale or the grower didn't put quite enough effort in to make it truly ridiculous bud. respectable shit, but nothing special, goes for no more than $50 an 8th