What is a dub

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by footix, Aug 31, 2002.

1. footix

footix New Member

Sorry moderators, I searched for "dub" but it was too small of a word or something. Anyway this kid referred to a "dub" worth of weed the other day and I was wondering how much that was. Using the context I think its something like a half ounce, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what it means?

2. ncj

ncj New Member

a dub meaning cars is a 20 inch rim, so i guess dub meaning weed it must be a 20 sack. just a guess.

3. footix

footix New Member

One thing I forgot to mention is that the guy said that 1 dub is about 10 joints. A 20 sack might make sense, and in that case the guy would be wrong. weird.:eek:

4. Leithreas

Leithreas Toilet

hey man, check out this thread. if your word is too small to search for, try adding *'s around it, so itll search for words with that word in it. for example, in this case you wanted to search for the word dub, but was unable to because its too small. if you made it *dub*, it would search for any word with "dub" in it.

yeah, but anyways, that thread should answer your question.

5. Jsbnp

Jsbnp Guest

in my town, a dubsack is a baggie worth 20 $ (about 1.7-1.8 grams of nice chronic)... as simple as that.

6. DJMaster2k2

DJMaster2k2 Guest

I live down in Cali..and around here a dub is 20 bucks..and is a gram, or a little more, of chronic.

7. imported_LordIcer

imported_LordIcer New Member

We use the term 'dub sack' all the time. Just a 20 sack, nothing special to it.

8. kritterlover

kritterlover Guest

1 gram for a 20 sack...that's crazy..

I'm in ok and I get 8 grams for 25 bucks..a quarter, but there are the occasional $20 for 4 grams(an 1/8)