what is best for wrap paper

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by scrapmasterfflex, Jan 31, 2009.

1. scrapmasterfflex

scrapmasterfflex New Member

other then actually gettin the paper what is best used
    i just used a bible paper for the first time and im chopped as what
    but had some trouble with it staying lit or aeeh
  2. rich420

rich420 New Member

I've used bible paper, but I feel the guilt ripping out empty pages from the bible. I've heard you can use gum wrapper after your scratch the foil off of it. IMO, if you don't have paper, then just pack a bowl.
  3. scrapmasterfflex

scrapmasterfflex New Member

i think i didnt pack enough in so there were a few gaps that didnt burn

anyone know if i can use notebook paper?
    im not really for carrying a bible but i usually got a notebook in my backpack
  4. Privaron

Privaron New Member

Juicy Jays are by far my favorite papers.

So many flavors such good quality.
    2 people like this.
  5. FATHERPARIS

FATHERPARIS Sr. Member

No do not use notebook paper. Its not the same paper and the ink on it isn't good for your body.
  6. FATHERPARIS

FATHERPARIS Sr. Member

Just go to a corner store or convienant store and wait for someone cool to walk by and ask them to buy you a blunt wrap or some papers for $2.00. I would do it if i could and was given the money.
  7. Youre_A_Bad_Catman

Youre_A_Bad_Catman New Member

lol i used websters dictionary paper. it worked good
  8. Everlong2019

Everlong2019 Sr. Member

do your best to get some rolling papers because they simply make your life a thousand times easier, but if your really desperate you can use the Five brand gum wrappers, just make sure you get off all the metallic stuff.
  9. Jon Jon

Jon Jon New Member

im not a huge paper fan, but when i do use papers i use big bamboo's. we use dutches and mini dutches, preferably vanilla or strawberry, vanilla will do as well! the blunt wraps arent bad either.