What is considered "heavy/chronic use" ??

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by WestSyeed, Jul 27, 2005.

1. WestSyeed

WestSyeed New Member

Hi all.. I've been reading through the forums for the past couple of days.. I'm going to have to take a pee test next week and I just smoked last night. :eek:

I'm 6'2, 220 lbs. Exercise regularly - every day. Good metabolism. I get high about 4 times per week (late at night - one time per day, four times per week max). Each time I typically take two or three small hits from a joint and that's it. I'm talking little tokes.. meaning I only hit the J about 1 to 1.5 seconds.

Am I considered a heavy user still? Is it going to take 30 days to be clean? Or with exercise and drinking a lot of water do you think I'll be good by next week?

Thoughts?

Thanks
  2. mover

mover New Member

chronic or hard

Well lets start from the top. How long have you been doing this, months, years, weeks, days. Leave the computer and got to wallgreen and buy a few Athome self test for THC and tell the community where you stand. Fat line, barely visiable line or no line. Come on get moving!
  3. WestSyeed

WestSyeed New Member

Ok

I've been doing this off and on for the past three or four months I guess.

OK I'll get the self test and see wassup.
  4. blazindaily

blazindaily New Member

let me just tell you that you are definately not a heavy or chronic user many people think that they are heavy users but they are not

i personally smoke at least an ounce a day sometimes more but i always smoke at least an ounce a day i go through a pound in a weekend and were talking about the best **** in texas!!

but since i got on probation i have slowed down dramatically i dont even smoke everyday anymore

you should be able to pass your test but i suggest looking at n2's dillution method or even substitution if you aren't going to be watched

i get watched so i use dillution and its worked every time i used it
  5. ChronicSmoke7

ChronicSmoke7 Sr. Member

Yea the best schwag in texas, swing on through to Cali
  6. Wizard1

Wizard1 New Member

Don't know what kind of test your talking about....but.... any test I've seen or used, that I got from a store, or , online, .....any line.. even a faint line...is passing. In answer to this person's question... My opinion is, a chronic smoker is someone who smokes multiple times...every day...for extended periods of time. While there may be some grey area here...I believe most people who've been here a while, would agree...
    Wizard
  7. Wizard1

Wizard1 New Member

No disrespect, but, at 18 .... if your smoking an ounce a day, and your on probation... 1 that's messed up... 2 if you have to smoke that much weed to get high.... you have no idea what quality weed is 3 I may not agree with you....but, thanks for your post here...everyone's opinion counts..
    Wizard
  8. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

I think we're dealing with a tall tale here.

"Chronic" and "Heavy" are measuring two different aspects of marijuana use.

"Chronic" refers to regularity of use. If you smoke every day or every weekend you're a chronic user.

"Heavy" refers to how much marijuana is consumed over a certain period of time or how much of the user's life is involved with consuming marijuana. The judgment is very subjective. I'd say that a heavy user is someone who is high much of their waking hours.
  9. blazindaily

blazindaily New Member

just to let yall know it doesnt take an ounce to get me high i get high off 1 blunt i just klike to get really blazed and that is why i smoke an ounce a day

oh and i have a ****load of connects in cali in facst im about to go there for a couple of weeks so dont try and say that im smokin shwag just cuz im young doesnt mean i cant get just as good or better weed than yall

and i dont smoke schwag
  10. Wizard1

Wizard1 New Member

With this........I agree... and adresses the grey area I mentioned.
    Thanks Buzz...
  11. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

I suspect you're around 13 and think you're a much better bullsh*t artist than you really are. Bob Marley couldn't smoke a pound over a weekend. Anyone who tried would probably die of smoke inhalation. Your lungs would be so coated with crap that you'd get no oxygen.