What is Skunk?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by CaliforniaKelly, Aug 29, 2011.

1. CaliforniaKelly

CaliforniaKelly New Member

I'm just new to the site and learning more about cannabis. Moving on, I encountered this term "skunk". Can anyone tell me what this is?

Kelly

Mod note: Your post has nothing to do with medicinal mj. Please read the PG and post in an appropriate forum. Thread moved.

"You will find dedicated forums for some topics. Please look through all the forums and their descriptions and choose the correct forum for your thread. There is a general topics forum (The 420 Lounge) if your topic does not have a dedicated forum. Continued posting of threads in the wrong forum will result in infractions being given out."

http://www.marijuana.com/introductions/123766-posting-guidelines.html

2. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

Skunk is just a strain of marijuana that is considered pretty potent if grown preoperly. Its not like Reggie because reggie is is normaly very badly grown and most often just grown from seeds that came out of a different bag of reggie. Skunk is whats known as DANK weed.

3. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

Also if your in the UK skunk is the term they call potent weed..

But it's actually a strain of weed..I'm not sure what the genetics are so I couldn't tell you what ailments it helps..

4. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

The first skunk strain, skunk no.1, is a strong Sativa hybrid (Afghani(Indica)xAcapulco Gold(Sativa)xColombian Gold(Sativa)). Skunk was the first hybrid to ever hit Dutch greenhouses. Skunk no.1 is a widely used strain for crossing with other strains to form newer and more potent "skunk" strains.

5. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

Tends to mean that its dank bud, but it's also a strain as mentioned before.