What is the avarige cost of really good quality weed?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Merry-juana, May 29, 2008.

1. Merry-juana

Merry-juana Sr. Member

So how much does good quality weed cost per gram. (I am talking white widow, buds only.)
    I am asking since I have never really bought my own weed. I just smoked with my friend, but he is moving, but he is offering to sell me some weed every now and then when he comes to visit. (he is only moving 30 miles away, but I am not going to go to his house every two days to smoke.) He says that he will sell me some white widow for $12 a gram, is that a good price or not?
  2. $moKeDanK

$moKeDanK Sr. Member

yeah, id say 15 a gram is the average...still a tad pricey tho.. 12 sounds good
  3. Trocisp

Trocisp Guest

Buy more, spend less.

I can get extremely dank stuff for $9.50 a gram. But that's buying 2oz at a time.
  4. Merry-juana

Merry-juana Sr. Member

Well I am going to grow some good shit, but untill the harvest time I will have to buy, and I do n0ot have loarge amounts of money. Also, the weed I am getting from him is the best in my town. Sereosly, 3 drags and I am on my limit, and one little puff more and I get too stoned.
  5. chadwick

chadwick Sr. Member

well, it depends on where you live and who you know, currently in my town if you want tha dank, what your talking about, would be 20-25 a G, 60 an 8th, 100 a quad, 180 a half, 360 a zip

not very good prices but the weed is great, but if you want what i prefer to smoke which is a step above that its 30 a gram, 70 an 8th, 120 a quad, 220 a half, 420 a zip, expensive but i dont go around smoking that with everyone, its for me and my best homies, one hit had my friend asking where he was and who he was, the other friend asked me if it was laced, its not

you can find better but the price is very high 600 a zip, i dont know any of the other prices since im barely willing to fork out 420 a zip im not going to be getting one for 600 anytime soon, and those are souther California prices, up in Humboldt you can find that same 420 a zip for more around 200-300
  6. Bud&bluntman

Bud&bluntman Sr. Member

I bought white widow $30 a gram before, i heard people that can get it $15 a gram, i bought dank for normal mids prices before. It all depends on the dealer.
  7. Smoke420

Smoke420 New Member

i get really dank stuff for 45 to 60 bucks an 8th, my mids are 30 bucks an 8th.
  8. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

Around here people try and rape you for the good stuff, when I was buyin it you could expect to drop 30 on a gram of some stuff that was good sometimes and not so good other times. I stopped gettin the "primo" and got a hook up for some good mids and I pay about 4 a gram for that. When I visited my buddy in Tallahassee he got me some AMAZING shit for 15 a gram. At that time I was a chronic daily smoker and was doin about 5 bongs a day if not more and it only took one rip off my buddys ZOB and I was done...
  9. foolcoolguy

foolcoolguy New Member

here its mids for $10/g 125 an o and good kb for 20/g, 160-180 for a half, and around 240-260 an o. thats my prices though because I have made an effort to get to know people and get their numbers, unlike the dumbasses at my school that will pay 20 for a g of mids and they get shorted too
  10. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

No one can tell you exactly how much "really good weed" costs. It varies with region, your relationship to the dealer, your place on the "food chain" (grower, dealer, middleman, smoker, etc), and your definition of "very good". Some people have listed some outrageous prices here....I WILL NOT spend more than $300 for an oz, and yes, I can get very high quality weed at those kind of prices. However, my neighbor across the street might pay $400 for the EXACT same weed, just because they don't have connections that are willing to cut them a break. All this talk of $30 grams and $600 ozs makes me either want to laugh or shudder....and also makes me appreciatre MY dealers all that much more. I look at it like this .....weed is as expensive as you are willing to pay. Of course no dealer is going to sell his product for 15 a gram when he has idiots lined up around the block to spend 30 on it. There has to be a point where you simply say "No thanks" and move on when people are trying to blatantly rip you off. I MIGHT buy an 1/8th for 60 is it was just unreal and far beyond what I'm used to, but that just doesn't happen very often. Even the stinkiest, stickiest weed I've EVER smoked or smelled was, for me, 90 bucks a 1/4. :shrug:
  11. Merry-juana

Merry-juana Sr. Member

Then it looks to me that I got a pretty good co0ntact, even though he is a middle man. (He gets his shit $8 a gram, and dude, it is the best weed in the entire city. I am going to get some seeds from him too, and I am going to nurture those plants like they where my wonderchildren.I am even going to play them music, trance music, and I am going to focus all my energy into them.)
  12. Merry-juana

Merry-juana Sr. Member

I mean the best you can possibly find. I smoked some of it (mixed 70/30 with tobacco, so add 30% to the potency.) and 4 drags got me tripping balls to the point of passing out, infact, I smoked too much. But after hearing that I get it for a relatively good price, I now know that weed is fucking expensive.
  13. Swabeky

Swabeky Sr. Member

Around south-east Ohio it's 15-20 per gram of dank because it's 50 an 1/8th and around 350 an oz. Once you find a grower around these parts the price goes down considerably.
  14. Alive-And-Dreaming

Alive-And-Dreaming Sr. Member

I get really bomb-ass weed for like, 10 a gram.
  15. Jobes

Jobes New Member

it really does vary with the region, but the most i have ever paid for a gram was 10 for some really white-sticky kush from california (and im in NC!!) Ive known kids who have paid 20 for a gram though, but i definately wouldnt do that unless it was some REALLY good stuff.
  16. iluvmarijuana17

iluvmarijuana17 New Member

To all of you who pay cheap prices for dank nugget let me be the first to say I am jealous. I live in Oklahoma where people here smoke the worst pot on the planet. We're talking about the schwaggiest of schwag that's brown and flats
  17. iluvmarijuana17

iluvmarijuana17 New Member

To all of you who pay cheap prices for dank nugget let me be the first to say I am jealous. I live in Oklahoma where people here smoke the worst pot on the planet. We're talking about the schwaggiest of schwag that's brown and flat. This is the majority of pot you'll find in Oklahoma. I know there's dank nugs in Oklahoma but it's hard to find. The average price for bud that's better than schwag but still gross is $20 a gram, $60 an eighth, $120 a quarter, $220 a half and $400-450 an ounce regardless. Why? Because people are stupid here. Danker buds can be found at those prices if you have a good connection. There's no great pot in Oklahoma like some of you all get but good nugs can be found but since not very people can get it very often they raise the prices to $25-30 a gram. For good nugs I've seen $240-270 halves and $500-600 ounces. I've seen $210 quarters. I've personally paid $300 for 10 grams but it was the best I had ever had and it was crazy nugget from callifonia but still ridiculous pricing. All in all, Oklahoma is a stoner's hell!
  18. emav1807

emav1807 New Member

the most i pay for grams is 15-20, but i did pay 100 for sum extra dank purple urkel