What kind of vitamin B?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Lolo69, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Lolo69

Lolo69 New Member

Any specific kind of Vitamin B (e.g. B1, B12, complex, etc.) that I should use when diluting, testing and/or cleaning out my system?

2. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

For me it doesn't matter. B, B12, B complex all make my piss yellow almost immediately. If I take a B vitamin before dinner time and then go right after dinner. Woop, der it is. :) That is the purpose of it.

3. ~~paranoid~~

~~paranoid~~ New Member

n2 says to take 10x the daily dosage. i am glad i experiemented before hand because my pee turns almost neon with just one b2. so i took half a pill about 4 hours before test time and it colored perfectly. not obvious, and not water from dilution

4. Lolo69

Lolo69 New Member

Do labs really check the color? I yellowed mine up last year, and I still got two neg dilutes.

5. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Color is the least significant aspect of checking for dilute urine. People who don't dilute often have nearly transparent urine if they don't have the right kind of things in their diets. The primary tests for dilution are creatinine levels and specific gravity.

6. 1tokeovertheline

What is the purpose of the vitamin B in the Dilution instructions? I thought it was for color. It sure colors mine. In a hurry. :D

7. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

B2 Riboflavin

B2 is most responsible out of the B vitamins for turning urine bright yellow or orange. Buzzby has a point about the color doesn't really matter because the use creatinine and specific gravity. Maybe the B2 was included by IamN2pot for those who get tested by the instant strips and the tester can reject on the basis of color. Maybe it is to make you feel better about the big cupful of dilute urine you just handed the tester! :laugh:

8. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Color is the least significant aspect of checking for dilute urine. That doesn't mean that it is not a consideration at all. If your urine was as clear as water but had normal-range creatinines and specific gravity you would still pass. The only effect of color is to make testers less suspicious.

9. 1tokeovertheline

Thanks Buzzby. I thought that it was for color, then your answer had me doubting it. That is why I asked, thanks again.