What mouthwash is best for saliva test.

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by ScD304, Jul 7, 2005.

1. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

ya i have a saliva test tommrow at 2. I smoked monday morning only about 6 hits of a blunt. But im wondering what mouthwash i should get i already haev the mints and stuff. Please help. And tell me if i have any chance in passing.
  2. grillmeats

grillmeats No Longer Active

Saliva Tests

Listerine works well, but any will do. Good Luck! :wave:
  3. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

ya thanks man you have actually helped me alot you the only person that has been posting on my threads. But i diddent got some cheap mouth wash. My test is tommrow and ill keep yall posted.
  4. grillmeats

You'll Be Fine

You are preparing the right way, so relax and get it over with.
    I have to do this test on applicants at least 2 times a month. They are easy to pass and with the right coaching they get even easier.
    Good Luck and keep me posted. :)
  5. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

yo if u get this tonight can u answer one more question. All i have is an interview with krogers tommrow do you think they will do the test then or call me in at a later day?
  6. grillmeats

Saliva Tests

We do the test at the interview. I'm sorry, but I start work at 4 am and go to sleep early.
    I do work at a Krogers store too.
  7. grillmeats

How Did It Go?

How was your interview? :wave:
  8. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

my interview went good. But the thing is I ate all the mints in the parking lot and ended up not getting the test till about 40 min later. Do you still think i passed? Cause i hadent smoked since monday and alot of people that were posting on here smoked the night before there test or sumthing and still passed so i was feeling pretty confident. But tell me if my waiting time will of hurt me any. :wave:
  9. grillmeats

You Passed

If you said Monday, you passed. Yesterday was already over 72 hours clean. You might have passed without the mints. The mint help. Let me know what the results are.
  10. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

aight i get the results back wednesday. But i hope i passed i should thought. But did the mints help even if i had to wait about 40 min till i took the test. And i brushed my teeth crazy up to the test and i had the moouthwash. But grill if u wanna aim me my sn is ScD304 cause i have some more questions about it.
  11. grillmeats

Mints

The mints made your mouth burn? Right! That was cleaning your mouth while you were getting ready. :wave:
  12. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

ok and you work for krogers so is it safe to smoke now or they goin to be drug testing me anytime they want?
  13. grillmeats

Yes

You can smoke now. We test 1 time unless you get hurt on the job, then we might test you at the hospital. :wave:
  14. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

they are supposed to call my by wednesday. Im still so nervous though i dunno why though if you say i have nothing to worry about.
  15. grillmeats

Wednesday

Yes that would be right. DHL next day air on Friday. It'll arrive Monday at LabOne, They'll get the results Wednesday Morning. :wave:
  16. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

k, what are my chances of passing? I know its been 72 hours but is there any chance that i could still fail? cause when i did the test i did what she asked me to do. I kept it between my cheek and gum for 3 min. But when i was taking it out i bit the tip so some of my spit would come off. Would that of helped me any or hurt me or what. Im just worried though so give me some good thoughts. :D
  17. grillmeats

You Passed

99.9% is your chance of passing
  18. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

aight thanks man and i will post the results on here as soon as i get them. Thanks for all your help agian.
  19. grillmeats

Keep The Faith!

You should have a nice day now.
  20. ScD304

ScD304 New Member

yes sir it is a whole lot better.