what should i do with ashes

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by 60ftbong, Sep 7, 2005.

1. 60ftbong

60ftbong //\\//\\arijuan//-\\

what should i do with ashes (if i knew how to make a poll i would but im high soo i dont wanna mess around)

A. flush em.
    B. throw em out the window and scream be free marijuana ashes
    C. throw em away

2 people like this.
  2. Bowlblaze

Bowlblaze Banned

D, mix them in with some dank and roll a joint!

3. LAsMoker17

LAsMoker17 New Member

Mix with dank? duno about that....why ruin perfection?

Just throw them away, they are ashes. Or yell and throw them out the window, that seems straight...

:cool:

4. Hashishi

Hashishi Unf*ckwit'able

:eek: :jawdrop: :yikes: holy ****...i thought this thread was a poll asking us what you should do with a family member...you can imagine my relief :p

2 people like this.
  5. TriggerHappy370

TriggerHappy370 New Member

Flush them, nobody ever knows about them cept you.

6. Bowlblaze

Bowlblaze Banned

I was being sarcastic. Seriously though, just dispose of them however is most convenient for you.

7. Allure

Allure New Member

toss em, why the hell are you hanging on to ashes anyway?

8. imported_Ilúvatar

imported_Ilúvatar Where is my mind...

you should snort the ashes, cause IT GETS YOU HIGH!!! :rolleyes:

that's when you throw in one of these bad boys --->:rolleyes:<--- ;)

9. Allure

Allure New Member

HAHAHAHAH, Ilúvatar, i was at a party, eveyone was smoking mad weed and ****, this one girl was a cokehead, so the host of the party, im sitting on the couch chilling passing the bong around with him and other people on the couch, and there are all these ashes infront of us ont he table, he takes out his bankcard, or whatever card it was, and make three lines, he calls out, HEY! KATIE!, she comes in looks at the table, says "is that coke" hes like yeah, she snorts em up, was the funniest ****, then one of the hosts room mates is like WHAT THE **** DID YOU JUST GIVE HER all freaking out and ****, so he had to say chill out man, it was just ash. damn funny though

10. Trinanshawn

Trinanshawn New Member

He,He,He....that's funny. Thats what she gets for being a coke head!!!! He, He, He......

11. GanjaGirl420

GanjaGirl420 Banned

B! Yell to the world how free MJ should be! xD lol

I have an ashtray in my room, I always dump them in there. On the rare occasion I'll look through it and find a few peices of unfinished bud. :D But it's kind of satisfying to see your friends look wide-eyed at the ashtray when they know you don't smoke cigs. They're all like - Dude your living the high life literally! Where you get all the dough to buy your green??-

12. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

I've always just thrown my ashes away. They have no useful benefits whatsoever. Ashes can be gotten rid of easily. They blow away in the wind. :D

13. BongMan420

BongMan420 Active Member

I have saved my ashes/stems/seeds for about 3 years now and it's all in this huge glass jar. It's actually really cool- I love history so seeing that makes me remember all those good times.

I also kinda throw out green that's almost cashed and when I run out of EVERYTHING and I'm REALLY, REALLY desperate I'll smoke the still green on one side of the nugs of ashes. Ghetto, I know but it's got me threw some hard times. It's hilarious though- I've been meaning to post a pic:D

14. Perplexed Pixie

Perplexed Pixie Ladybug Sunflower

That was what I was thinking omg i was like wtf thank god it wasnt

15. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

I don't have ashes because I use a vaporizer. :D

16. dank llama

dank llama New Member

what to do with ashes??

do something with them, so you dont make questions like this...
    jk :D
    i usually just throw them off the porch (where i normally smoke)

17. JC49

JC49 Sr. Member

Scatter them where you think they would be happy. Maybe say a few words as well.

18. BongMan420

BongMan420 Active Member

Here's pics of my jar of ash like I was talking about-

I use a small metal can at first and then dump it into this jar so I don't start fires in the glass jar

19. :rofl:

I can just see someone doing that.

20. mybunnyshigh

mybunnyshigh New Member

i know right? that would be some mad crazy **** to see i have the friends that would do that stuff