What to do when High

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by MountainDew099, Apr 27, 2010.

1. MountainDew099

MountainDew099 New Member

Im going to smoke for the first time as soon as i can (probly in the next week) so i wanted to know...what are the best things to do when high
  2. lloydchristmas

lloydchristmas New Member

The best thing to do when high is to smoke weed.
  3. hector

hector Sr. Member

Just do things that you normally enjoy.
    2 people like this.
  4. Greensnap

Greensnap New Member

Just wondering...... how does one think of going on to a forum about the green herb and has never smoked first?
    Not being rude or nothing just wondering?
  5. thelonglostson

thelonglostson New Member

This is probably the wrong section to be posting this. You'll probably get a better response in another section, or just looking at one of the many threads there are about this subject already.
  6. Rainbow Rave Girl

Rainbow Rave Girl New Member

Well if you look at it this way.... he wants to learn everything about weed by seeking the guidance and gaining knowledge from those who are experienced. So he signed up on this site. :)
    3 people like this.
  7. Greensnap

Greensnap New Member

True,lol I was kinda asking the guy that posted this. I never even thought to look, I just took a hit and hit the keyboard... May bad..

LOL It's what I do when I get high.
  8. thelonglostson

thelonglostson New Member

I was also talking to the guy who started the thread, not you lol..
    3 people like this.
  9. sterbo

sterbo sailor dog...

Welcome MountainDew099 :wave:

For your first time be sure and cull out some time whereby you have nowhere you have to go, no one you have to answer to: a no stress period.
    Hang out somewhere you feel completely comfortable and safe.
    Smoke and do whatever. Believe me, it will all reveal itself in a most magical way... :)
  10. snowboard_loser

snowboard_loser Sr. Member

sterbo nailed it. just do whatever you please.
    some of my favorite things are doing shit outside or with music. i dj as a hobby, i love a few hoots then to hit the tables. have a puff and do something you already love. you'll find a bit of a new creative pathway emerges. take your dog for a walk, snuggle up with a cute lady lol. do everything youve always wanted to do.
  11. KeithIUP

KeithIUP New Member

Try swimming high i assure you it's fuckin awesome. Or listen to music, play Modern Warfare 2, or go to an all you can eat buffet.
  12. thunderson5

thunderson5 New Member

re.

if its your very first time i wouldnt recommened smoking around or going around alot of people at first,its possible you could get a little overly parinoid and ruin your expierence-high.if it was me id either smoke with one or two good friends at most and someplace where there isnt going to be alot of people coming and going.if i had it to do all over i would go someplace and check out some cool scenery or play video games,but thats just me.;)
  13. Scruff MacPuff

Scruff MacPuff New Member

Alright now I'm guilty of not always using the search bar and i hate when kids put up stuff about it but this is one thing that i need to say. Literally this topic has been posted at least 5 times in the last few months and its not like the answers are getting any different.

The fact of the matter is that pretty much anything you do normally that you enjoy, if you do it lit it will probably be that much more fun haha. I mean yeah some things you don't want to deal with lit but like the list of potential activities is literally infinite.

Basically do what you feel like when your lit, most of the time i know exactly what i want to go do. I mean for your first time smoking i don't really reccomend snowboarding or any of the other intense activities people always suggest because to be honest the adrenaline can cancel out your high and for my first time i would want to enjoy the high and get used to it.

Smoke and hang out with friends thats the best thing to do and you guys will decide if you want to do something crazy or whatever

Either way just enjoy it thats what mattters.... Let us know how what you choose because i hate when kids put stuff up like this and i don't even get to know what they decided to do hahaha
  14. StonedCoder

StonedCoder Sr. Member

If you're smoking with friends, chatting is plenty fun. Also watching favorite tv shows, preferably comedies. If you're alone, kill the lights, put on headphones, then lie down and listen to your favorite music. Personally, I love watching movies but that takes up most of the time of the high so maybe that's not for you.
    2 people like this.