What to do when no money?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by xXx420babyxXx, Dec 27, 2010.

1. xXx420babyxXx

xXx420babyxXx New Member

I heard when people are out of money, alot of people that sell bud will trade stuff for it... what kinda stuff have you guys ever traded for weed? Or what else have you done when you ran out of money to get weed?

2. gogreen420

gogreen420 Sr. Member

Remember that you have to normally trade stuff that is of equal value, the most common thing I have seen traded is used drug paraphernalia...which sounds most undesirable to me. When I am out of money I just wait until I have more before I buy more weed...we all need a break once in a while anyway right? ;)

2 people like this.
  3. Phenom

Phenom Banned

3 people like this.
  4. £.RichBrew420

£.RichBrew420 New Member

@Phenom
    Lmfao

5. ARi420

ARi420 New Member

im really tight with my guy so if i dont have any money hell front it to me for a couple days

6. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

1) Made some money.

or

2) Done without.

2 people like this.
  7. hazanko

hazanko New Member

the only thing ive traded nug for was a bottle of a hard off topic drink.

but, seriously, dont trade for weed, all of us can go for a little break here and there...... if you find yourself constantly thinking about weed and being high, then you shouldnt smoke pot. period.

however, you could try scraping resin out of a glass piece....there are tons of threads that will tell you how, so use the search feature, cause im stoned, and dont wanna go digging

8. BakerForLife

BakerForLife New Member

Change. Seriously the easiest way to get money. Rack up a hefty load of change, and take it to Coinstar or the bank. Last time I came out with $50.30 in my pocket. Feels good man.

9. besthobby420

besthobby420 New Member

Sell drugz

10. Smokey McBongwater

Smokey McBongwater Sr. Member

2 words. Backalley blowjob.

4 people like this.
  11. Brad420

Brad420 Sr. Member

PAWN SHOPS

Old games, Old CD's, Old DVD's and Cassettes, Everything is worth something at the pawn shop, Might not get much, But allot of change adds up