What type of pipe is this?

Discussion in 'Hand Pipes' started by Good-Time Slim, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Good-Time Slim

Good-Time Slim New Member

I found a pipe of my buddies that looks like a cigarette... the whole gets smaller as it gets to the top its about the size of a cig... think of it like a normal straw width through the whole thing and then at the mouthpiece it thins out... I'm kinda worried its used for something other than Mary anyone know what it is???
  2. 420drummer

420drummer New Member

Sounds like a cigarette bat. Im guessing you could smoke other things out of it, but that goes along with all pipes.
  3. imported_kdub

imported_kdub New Member

Battie/chillum? my best guess.
  4. smokeapot

smokeapot New Member

5. Herbania

Herbania Don't fear the reefer

If it looks like it is made to look like a cig, sounds like a "bat" to me. My bat came in a wood case with a stash cut into it as well. I used to use it for covert smoking. My buddy uses one almost 90% of the time when he smokes, he's very cheap and claims his stash last twice as long when he smokes out of it.

I used mine a lot, but you have to be careful, after using it a few times you run the risk of "slurping the worm" when a long chunk of resin blows into your mouth when you suck too hard. It looks like a little black worm. I had one worm wedge in the gap between my front teeth and stain em so bad it took like ten minutes brushing and half a bottle of mouthwash to get it off. You gotta clean em a lot.
  6. Furious George

Furious George New Member

if this is what you thought it is for sure not a crack pipe
  7. DaDornta

DaDornta MJ.com MASTA SELECTA

Thats a CRIZACK PIZIPE!!!

Unless you sniff it and it smells like pot resin...
  8. Good-Time Slim

So its called a "bat" that link is not what it really looks like... It looks exactly like a cig minus the filter but at the mouthpiece the hole on the inside thins out presumably to catch ashes from flying in to your mouth would be my best guess and its got me kinda buggin cause my buddy had some problems with heroin before and i'm just hoping he's not freebasing now or something
  9. Furious George

Furious George New Member

it most likely a one hitter, bat, chillium whatever designed to look like a cig so you can smoke weed more openly

i highly doubt he is using it to free base because really all you need for that is tin foil and a straw (or so i seemed to learned from the british tv show that the movie traffic is based off of)
  10. Good-Time Slim

Well i'll just go under that assumption for now... thanks for the help...
  11. chunk

chunk New Member

they have pipes that are pretty much the exact same size as a cig, and are made for dugout systems. But yea, my guess is its just for weed. Just ask him what it is, but dont act suspicious. Just act like you are asking out of pure curiosity and you dont suspect anything.
  12. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

It's a one hitter, chillum, bat, dug out, etc. There are a lot of names for them.

You have a mini one that is meant to be discreet so you're able to smoke in public or something. I've had a cigarette chillum before. They're not that cool. They're only useful when smoking in concerts.
  13. Good-Time Slim

Ya ok that makes a lot of sense cause he goes to a lot of shows so that probably what its for...
  14. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

Besides, if he got really into freebasing, you'd notice it pretty quickly.