What was my weed laced with?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by bitchesbeblazin, Jul 22, 2012.

1. bitchesbeblazin

bitchesbeblazin New Member

My friend and I think our weed was laced with something. We both are experienced smokers and have never had this kind of high before. We took the hits out of a bong and instantly we started coughing, not like regular coughing though. It went on for about 5 minutes. Our throats were burning and not even water could help it. I took two hits and my friend took one. Once the weed kicked in about 5 minutes later we were twitching uncontrollably, paranoid, our skin hurt, I threw up about 5 times, and we could not stay awake at all. When we woke up we could barely remember what happened and we had a hangover like experience. I have been uncontrollably angry all morning and we both are having a hard time keeping our eyes open. What was in the weed??

2. bowl made of pot

bowl made of pot New Member

I don't know, but it sounds like a certain dealer needs some certain people's foot in a certain hole of his, now I doubt that is a weed high and marijuana helps vomiting so he definitely stepped on your bag, good luck kicking his ass and getting your money back, but that dealer probably skipped town or some shit if he wasn't well known.

3. 5drive

5drive Slacker

No point to lacing it unless someone is out to get you. A dealer would be an idiot to lace. If bad, no return business. If good, then he's giving away something good for free. May be the #1 myth for mj users.

4. ctth75

ctth75 New Member

My one experience with laced weed was also without me knowing. I only found out that it was laced with cocaine a couple weeks later. I just remember smoking it, but as for the effects, I don't remember. I literally don't remember anything of that night after smoking it. Needless to say I will never buy from that guy again.

5. BlazinJays

BlazinJays New Member

Pesticides? :shrug:

6. Addict 7S

Addict 7S New Member

Like what? Cause i know my neighbors dog always comes and licks up the poison the Astro guy sprays and it like trips balls.

3 people like this.