Whats a 10 sack?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by TheNomadicGanja, Nov 1, 2009.

1. TheNomadicGanja

TheNomadicGanja New Member

So yesterday i ran out of weed because it was a holiday. Today i just noticed lol. So i call up my dealer and asked if he has anything. He doesnt. So im like well fuck. Then i remember i have a just in case dealer. I call him up and sure enough he doesnt have anything as well but he says he will be able to get me some tommorow. I say,"How much can i get for 20 bucks?" He says,"Ummmm.. a 20 sack." Im like wtf is a 20 sac. Im guesing he was stoned so he said call him back later.

Ive never been familiar with the term (# sack)
    Im asking what a 10 sack is because its most likely the same thing.

Oh and also, is that a good deal? 20 sack for 20 bucks? its probably shawg or something.
    To compare, me and my friend chipped in 15 bucks each to make 30 and bought a half ounce of shwag and split it so i got half of a half ounce of shawg

Help me plz! :)
  2. SenorSmokesALot

SenorSmokesALot Subscriber

It's just the price of the sack. A 20 sack is twenty dollars. A 10 sack(dime bag) is ten dollars. It sounds like your just in case dealer was just being a smartass. Next time ask how many grams you can get for 20. Cheers
  3. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

It's just another way to refer to how much $ you're dropping when you buy weed. My dealer does 5$/gram, so for example if you are getting a 10 sack/dime, you might get 2 grams. a 20sac may be 4 grams, etc.
    No big, just bring a $10 bill and you'll get a 10 sack, maybe a bud or two. It's probably mids.
  4. bluedeadbear

bluedeadbear Sr. Member

It's when I pull down my pants
  5. UpInFlames

UpInFlames Sr. Member

So you have 10 sacks?
  6. Zeroxtreem

Zeroxtreem News *****

A "20 sack" would just be 20 dollars worth of weed, so for him to answer your question of "how much can I get for 20 bucks", his response "ummm...a 20 sack" was kind of redundant. Maybe he was stoned. Or maybe, if I was in his shoes, you don't buy off him enough and he is trying to take advantage of you. He said "20 sack" because he wasn't really sure of how much to tell you, or how much he can pinch off.

I'm not overly paranoid. It happens.
  7. joshpackr

joshpackr Sr. Member

Around here it's two normal sized joints (give or take).
  8. TheNomadicGanja

TheNomadicGanja New Member

9. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

20 sack...whatever the dealer feels is 20 bucks worht of product, be it schwag or headies

ten sack- whatever the dealer feels is 10 bucks worth of weed, be it a gram or 20 grams...nickle, dime, and 20 sacks don't refer to a specific amount of weed. Its whatever amount of weed the dealer feels like selling for that amount of money. Of course, you'd typically get more schwag then middies or headies, but thats about the only rule of thumb thats consistent from dealer to dealer
  10. 024

024 Sr. Member

just tell him you want a gram or something. Asking how much you can get for x amount of money sounds newb.