What's a "Cut"

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by JustAboutDone, Jun 10, 2007.

1. JustAboutDone

JustAboutDone New Member

I heard that word used a few times, and I'm guessing it's an 1/8th.

2. Hookahs

Hookahs Banned

can you use it in a sentence?

3. Brandnew1

Brandnew1 New Member

well with my friends with use the word "Cut" for only 2 reasons that i can think of right now
    1) when we're rolling and we ask someone "do you wanna cut" meaning are you pitching in some weed.
    or
    2) when we need a filter for the joint we call that "cut". so we'd say something like "get me cut" or "do you have cut."
    anyways
    hope this helps

4. JustAboutDone

JustAboutDone New Member

"Hey, can you get me any weed?"
    "How much do you want, a cut?"

Around here, I heard a couple of people say "a cut", but I didn't think it was a widely accepted word. I think it's equal to an eighth, but why not just say "eighth"?

5. NachtSorcier

NachtSorcier New Member

According to urbandictionary.com:

That may or may not be accurate, but it was the only definition of "cut" I saw pertaining to drug use that didn't have anything to do with putting another substance (e.g., oregano) in the sack in order to rip you off.

6. 60ftbong

60ftbong //\\//\\arijuan//-\\

Around here it's a place to smoke that is chill.

7. VeryYummy

VeryYummy New Member

I've heard songs where rappers use the slang version of "cut" to represent fornication with a member of the opposite sex.

8. TiKiTiKi

TiKiTiKi Sr. Member

a cut is used as 60ftbong said about a chill place/ non sketchy safe from cops for the most part.

so i was postin in the cut the other day puffin a bleezy

9. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Cranched Scanner

where i live "cut" is used when someone is "cut" from the smoking circle.

"you didn't get me high last time, your cut"

or just

"your cut"

the other way, i don't know really how to descibe it

" that phone is cut"

and then we wont use the phone because its shitty in some way.(using phone as an example)

10. psycho_20

psycho_20 New Member

That may or may not be accurate, but it was the only definition of "cut" I saw pertaining to drug use that didn't have anything to do with putting another substance (e.g., oregano) in the sack in order to rip you off.[/QUOTE]

here in greece it is "kommeno" which means "cut" and the above is what it means

11. JustAboutDone

JustAboutDone New Member

That's definitely it them, cause I'm from western Pa.

12. Tenom

Tenom New Member

A cutty around here is used to describe a chill location to smoke. Cut is used too.