What's the best way to detox your system fast?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by needtolearn, Jul 21, 2005.

1. needtolearn

needtolearn New Member

I might have a drug test coming up for a job and I smoked 3 days ago, 2 nights in a row. This was the first time I smoked in about a month.. I am not a regular user..

I about 6'2" and weigh 175lbs.

What is the best way/product to help me get this out of my system very fast?

and is there any sort of drink I should take right before the test to totally mask any THC in my system? can the lab tell you took this substance to cover up the thc?

Thanks

2. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

You didn't mention how soon this drug test was likely to be. It might be that you'll be clean naturally before it happens.

At your height and weight it's very likely that you have a fast metabolism. That's good. The faster your metabolism the faster you eliminate THC metabolites.

The only things that remove THC metabolites from your system are time and exercise. Any product that claims otherwise is selling snake oil.

If your THC metabolite levels are not too high you can pass a urine test by using a dilution technique that reduces the THC metabolite concentration in your urine without lowering specific gravity, creatinine levels, and color. That's what the dilution techniques outlined on this site do. Pre-employment tests are not observed, so you can use a substitution technique.

Dilution and aspirin-- the technique

DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines from N2

SUBSTITUTION: Tips, tricks and guidelines by N2

and look at

Fooling the Bladder Cops

3. needtolearn

needtolearn New Member

sorry, the test MAY be like in another week from now. The last time I smoke was 2 nights ago. So lets just say the test is in 1 week from now, that is only about 7-10 since I last smoke. I am not a regular smoker, for the last year, I might have smoked maybe once or twice a month. I smoked 2 straight nights in a row though two days ago... and then the last time before that was probably about 2-3 weeks prior. I usually just smoke 1 nice sized bowl with a friend of mine.

When you say exercise helps, what type of exersise? Like lifting weights or running and sweating like crazy? I normally try to get to the gym about 3-4 times a week and do a combination of running and weight lifting. For instance last night I ran about 3-4 miles on the treadmill. After that, I go and sit in the sauna and steam room for about 30 minutes combined. Is sitting in these type of rooms good for getting the thc out of my system faster?

is there any diet changes or water consumption changes I should start making to my system now to help get the drug out faster than normal? I see these products for sale online that say they help to get the stuff out of your system faster than normal but I don't know if they infact do work.. and boy these things are expensive..

oh yeah, and the other thing is this... the company I interviewed with, offered me the job after doing a background check and calling my references, but they never asked for a drug test. Is it normal for a company to offer you the job, then once you accept the job, they tell you to go and then take a drug test? or wait until like your first week on the job and then send you for a drug test?

4. needtolearn

needtolearn New Member

can anybody respond to this?

5. IamN2pot

IamN2pot Seasoned Activist

It's not uncommon.

Fat burning aerobic type.

No, it won't really help.

Low far, high fiber until 2-3 days before your test. Then the reverse, high fat and low fiber for the last few days. Excessive water will not help in the days/weeks prior to the test.

Get a home test and see if you are still possitive a couple days before the test. If you are negitive, great, but if you are still possitive, then paln accordingly.
    HOpe that helps. N2

6. needtolearn

needtolearn New Member

why would a sauna/steam room not help, they make you sweat like a pig in there?

why do you do the low fat, high fiber, up to 3 days before the test? what's this do for your body? and then what does it do for the last few days to reverse this?

7. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Low fat = you burn body fat and release THC metabolites

High fiber = helps eliminate some THC metabolites in feces

High fat = you store body fat and don't release THC metabolites

Low fiber = You've got me on this one. I would think that a high fiber diet would always be good for speeding elimination of whatever THC metabolites are in your bloodstream. What's the deal with this, N2?

In the exercise mode, you're releasing THC metabolites into your bloodstream. From there they can be excreted in urine and feces. When you're in the non-exercise mode, you're eliminating what's in your bloodstream while attempting not to release any more from body fat.

8. IamN2pot

IamN2pot Seasoned Activist

Buzz, I believe you got me on this one. Trying to type without thinking. Since, as I understant it, the THC in your urine is THC that was originally absorbed into your bowel movement and then re-absorbed from the bowel into the urine through the bladder, the faster you get you movement moving, the less THC that is absorbed into your urine. Sooo.....
    Low fat- High fiber followed by high fat-high fiber.
    My screwup.
    N2

9. needtolearn

needtolearn New Member

if I drink alcohol from now until the test, will that effect anything?

I don't think they test for alcohol or even care if you have been drinking..