Wheat Grass?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by volcomstoner, Mar 2, 2006.

1. volcomstoner

volcomstoner Sr. Member

I heard today that if you drink two shots of wheatgrass from keva juice or a juice place like that.... it can clean out your system.
    I was wondering if this was true. Or if any one has ever heard of it.
    So how much will get me clean if it can? And when should I take it?

thanks
  2. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

3. Explicit

Explicit Sr. Member

I'll second that statement and the advice that followed. Don't buy in to any of that shit, especially if it is a product that's telling you.
  4. volcomstoner

volcomstoner Sr. Member

But...I mean like... other things, besides aspirin and creatine, can dilute your system. Right?.... and can't wheatgrass be one of them?
    Maybe I don't understand... :(
  5. Buzzby

Aspirin and creatine don't dilute your system. It's the volume of fluids you drink that does that that. The aspirin will mask THC metabolites for an EMIT test. The creatine is to boost your creatinine levels to a normal level so your sample won't be rejected for being too dilute.

Two shots of wheat grass juice would be equivalent to two shots of water.
  6. Secs

Secs New Member

Key words. So many people post with the words:
    I heard...
    My brother's boss said...
    I have a friend who....
    My buddy passes with...

Never a first hand account.

The only first hand accounts are from people drinking the magic detox drinks in conjunction with the dilution technique. They don't realize that the detox drink acts only as a fluid. Water would accomplish the same result. (Gatorade has a better rate of success).
  7. armgel0403

armgel0403 New Member

Wheat Grass

I see alot of posts that smash on wheatgrass and how it supposedly does not work. This is not completely true. I will tell you who wheatgrass does not work on: fat people and couch potatoes. The more fat you have on your body, the more THC sticks. The less active you are, the less likely your metabolism is workin right. So if you are fat or a couch potatoe and are required to take piss tests for any reason, either stop smoking weed or go to jail. Several factors play into if wheatgrass works for you, but this is how it goes for me:
    I am a 6'2" 190lb 22 year old male. I work out maybe once a month, but I am always on the move. I am required to take UAs, and thats all I will say about that. I have an athletic build with maybe 25% body fat. i have a naturally quick metabolism, but its not a huge deal for people who do not. i also kno how often I get tested, and I do not get tested on weekends. So that gives me a 3 day margin to do what I do. I smoke, then give myself 2 days to clean it out. I take a shot of wheatgrass towards the end of the day, and i make sure i drink at least 2 liters of water. I do the same the day after that. When the week begins, my system is clean and ready for the coming test. Even tho this works for me, I have reached the conclusion that its too big of a hassle and decided to stop smokin for now. But if i absolutley cannot resist, these are the steps i take. I am living proof this works because i wouldn be here right now if it didnt. i am not worried about cops seein this or knowin this. what are they gonna do, make wheatgrass illegal?
  8. NeverTestedB4

NeverTestedB4 New Member

That would be great advice if it can be backed up with some scientific evidence. Other than having worked for you, did you do any research on this that can support the claim? It is important for other members to know *how* it works so they can determine if it will work for them...assuming they're not fat couch potatoes, of course. :rolleyes:
  9. Bhikku

Bhikku News Administrator

This is bull. All you have to do is sub with synthetic urine. A well-trained chimp could do it.
  10. armgel0403

armgel0403 New Member

unfortunately there are not too many people out there at the intelligence level of a chimp.

its funny that you ask. i actually got this advice from my sister in law, whos man was on probation and he smoked alot. he just did one shot and drank water and he never failed. not once. so i figured it would work for me, and i tried it scared as hell cus i didnt kno it was gonna work, but it did. so i went online to research wheatgrass cus i was completely intrigued as to how it did that. it turns out wheatgrass has alot of stuff in it that i refuse to re write on here that destroy thc on a cellular level, which means it goes directly to whatever is stored that is not supposed to be there and eats it. when they did studies on it tho, i dont think they knew it could do that. all the stuff it has in it i know what it does so thats how i figured it out. if this response made any sense i dont kno, but wheatgrass basically saved my ass several times from a year and a half in prison.

i am in full support of smokin real quick before this convo is continued

this is not true. wheatgrass does the trick. i am proof. thats all i do to clean my system. if it didnt work, i wouldn be sittin here right now. check your sources.
  11. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

First of all, where are your sources that can establish that this stuff can actually rid the body of THC? Please link to sources that give an anatomical/physiological description of what is allegedly occurring.

Second, your "proof" is nothing but a fallacy of causation. Youre merely assuming that wheat grass was responsible for you passing. Just because B happened doesnt mean that A caused it.
  12. armgel0403

armgel0403 New Member

kay brother. here's what i want. i want an eplanation for the following: on friday, one smokes 2 blunts, 1 joint. saturday, one smokes 2 joints and 1 bowl. these are proportionate amounts of gonja, the blueberry type. on sunday, no smoking is done. one shot of wheatgrass is takin, 2 liters of water consumed. one has pissed a total of 5 times. monday, a random UA is called for one, and one has 4 hours to arrive and drop the sample. one goes in (not using synthetic mind you) and drops the test. one meets with PO and he tells you in these words that your UAs are still clean. what else could have possibly got blueberry out of one's system in 1 DAY? it sure as hell wasnt the water...........

AND BY THE WAY I AM A SATELLITE TECHNICIAN NOT A DAMN SCIENTIST. I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHATS IN IT. ALL I CARE ABOUT IS HOW WELL IT WORKS.
  13. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

But when you come on the drug testing forums and make a claim like this....
    ....you better be prepared to back such claims with some scientific proof. And since you stated youve researched online, it should be of no problem to provide links to the articles that can substantiate such claims.

"Multiple pieces of anecdotal evidence do not equal scientific fact." - Rhizome

If everything were to be based on personal experience, it would be a pertty sad existence.

Again, youre only assuming that wheat grass caused you to pass. Your illogical conclusion that wheat grass has caused you to pass is known as a fallacy. Its flat-out wrong. Period!

In the drug testing forums, we tend to stick with factual info. Non-facts and other unsubstantiated info can quickly land an uninformed reader (that would assume what youre passing off as 'fact') in the unemployment line, or worse, jail. If you have something factual to present - and I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of everyone participating in this thread - we're all eyes, show us the proof.
  14. drweb

drweb Banned

You could have eaten dirt and drank 2 liters of water and passed. The wheatgrass didn't do a thing.

Let it go.
  15. Buzzby

I'm still not clear on why you think that wheat grass does anything or why you don't think it works for people with a lot of body fat. Drinking a couple of liters of water before a test is a good idea if you think you can pass by diluting your urine. What has led you to think that wheat grass has any effect on the process?

I'm sorry. One anecdotal report doesn't "prove" anything. If you painted your toenails purple and passed the test, would that "prove" that painting your toenails purple will allow a person to pass a UA?
  16. D'Vapes

D'Vapes New Member

Buzzby....I can tell you "in fact" that wheatgrass DOES WORK! It's nasty, but it works. I passed 3 separate drug screens and I had everything in my system. I was a heavy party'er and I passed everything on those drug screens and all I was doing was ingesting wheatgrass. So, yes it can and DOES work. I don't know how it works...I'm not a chemist....but it does work.