When is the soonest I could buy an ounce of weed in Colorado or Washington?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Alkohollokaust, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Alkohollokaust

Alkohollokaust New Member

I want to get weed, some edibals and drinkables. Could I go there to one of those states to get it right now? If not, when will it be available?

2. Justsumguy

Justsumguy Member

It is probably going to be at lest a year before retail sales are open so buying will be in a legal grey area (perhaps very dark grey). As far as possession I don't think they've been picking up for possession in those states for a while but it is a few more days for the law to go into effect officially.

3. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

If this law in CO was allready in place..I would have your answer...Cause I would be writng this while smoking a fat one.

2 people like this.
  4. I ask myself

I ask myself New Member

If it was (and I didn't have a revoked licence from my DUI) I would have already packed up my stuff and moved out there. I remember visiting crested butte when I was small and it was awesome..plus similar topography to my north carolinian mountains lol...once they start selling retail licence or not Im moving out there.

5. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Possessing an oz will be legal in Washington on Wednesday. It will be legal in Colorado by 01/05 at the latest. Provisions for retail sales are still a year away in both states. If you have a very good friend in Colorado, he might legally give you up to an ounce. I'm not sure about the gift aspect in WA.