Where to find weed stashes???

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by 1death5, Feb 6, 2010.

1. 1death5

1death5 New Member

I dont have any weed at the moment and im goin up to a small town surrounded by woods(Payson). me and my friend want to smoke but dont have any. we always walk around the town. i was wondering if anyone could tell me some good places to look for thrown out weed or stashes.

2. Rocketman

Rocketman Sr. Member

100% luck. I've never found any... most people haven't. No one can tell you, or else everyone would know and you would never find any.

Good luck, but I doubt you will find any.

3. Kushy

Kushy down

This is a retarded question, no offense. The only way you could ever find weed is if someone ditched it, and the chances of finding a bag of weed are almost nothing. It's like asking where I should look to find gold coins lying around on the street. Nobody leaves that shit lying around.

4. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Are you seriously asking us how to steal other people's stashes? You should be ashamed of yourself!

2 people like this.
  5. CrayzStoner

CrayzStoner New Member

I dont know how to answer this question without turning it into a joke so im going to try and control myself....

Try looking for your own hidden stashes. Overtime as I break up weed little pieces get stuck in between my keyboard keys. If im in DESPERATE need of weed I can take the keys off and get out enough to get high, but thats desperation right there man.

Idk what else to tell you man....

6. sterbo

sterbo sailor dog...

Not likely out in the woods mate.
    But hey, if this small town you're going to is in Nebraska or thereabouts, head down some country roads and check out the ditches along the way. Perhaps you'll find some wild growth rag weed and though you likely won't get much if any of a high, the adventure would be something to regale your friends with... :laugh:

7. marleyman

marleyman New Member

Aw man, good luck with that but if you do find anything it's probably bad quality, and if you find anything, it'll be pure luck!

8. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

That would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack. Not a job I would want.

Maybe you will get lucky and find a leprechaun, though. :p

9. Mushroom Man

Mushroom Man Feeling eternal..

Severe Desperation.

I don't know anyone who stashes weed outside, its more secure/smart/ideal to hide your weed in your house. I'll bet you my left thumb you won't find anything anywhere just walking around town.

10. sterbo

sterbo sailor dog...

Damn straight bro.
    Sure you do. Me :)
    Not when you're in "severe desperation' mode.
    Back in the 60's we always hid our stash out on the beach. The dunes were best. We'd pothole down about 18", draw a treasure map, and sleep like angels...

11. CrayzStoner

CrayzStoner New Member

I beg to differ....if I knew my house was being raided id probably bury my stash in the backyard. Its not like they're going to think to look outside lol.

12. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

If you had a bag would you drop it? no, no you wouldn't.

13. Zocalo

Zocalo Sr. Member

THAT right there is why I was supposed to be 18 in 1967. I would love to do that!

2 people like this.
  14. CS&N

CS&N New Member

Looking for a needle--that probably isnt there--in a haystack.

2 people like this.
  15. newpotmoker

newpotmoker New Member

do you plan on robbing a house or something? lol. jk

but no u wont find bud outside unless you really look in the woods. but on the road no way unless your really luckey.;)

16. Mushroom Man

Mushroom Man Feeling eternal..

If your house is being raided because they suspect your dealing/have large amounts of weed you bet your ass they are going to look outside around your property. Especially if they don't find anything in your house. Not only that but you got all sorts of variables against you keeping your shit outside. Weather, bugs, people (like the OP;)) stumbling across your stash. It's so much safer keeping your stuff inside in a secure spot.

17. CrayzStoner

CrayzStoner New Member

Well theres woods behind my backyard so theres no way in hell they're going to find it buried there ;)

18. 1death5

1death5 New Member

Found A Ditched Joint!!!

I found a freaking joint on the side of the street in one of the sidewalk cracks, before i left i read this and decided to not even look for stashes and yet i find some. I feel rlly rlly lucky

19. sterbo

sterbo sailor dog...

That's a hoot coming from our friend and well titled Mushroom Man
    After all you survived, and are here as fine testament that hanging out with your shit, outdoors, can be wonderfully safe with longevity assured...:p

20. Lucid

Lucid New Member

why don't you just bring some money to get some at the town?