Where to hide weed in a car??

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by sean6626, Aug 28, 2010.

1. sean6626

sean6626 New Member

I am getting a car soon, where is a good place to stash some weed in a car?

any trick hiding spots that people won't check? maybe safe from cops? that sort of thing?

feedback is appreicated, thankss

2. JoshK

JoshK New Member

You should keep it in your ass, that seems to be the safest place.

Just kidding, I used to stash in in the back seat. I was always able to find a place no matter the vehicle, plus it never seemed to get much attention when pulled over. Don't smoke while driving and drive responsibly and everything should be okay.

3. Pass Da Blunt

Pass Da Blunt New Member

Try hiding it in the gas tank

2 people like this.
  4. sean6626

sean6626 New Member

thanks guys, keep the answers coming! :)

. also i a have random question - i hear ALOT about people smoking in there cars/hotboxing. i have never done that before because it seems like you get caught easily? what are your thoughts?

5. JoshK

JoshK New Member

If you wanna hotbox do it in the bathroom with the hot shower on, that's lots of fun. Doing that shit in the car just isn't worth jail and probation.

6. Gongshow

Gongshow New Member

Underneath the dash there's a lot of ledges and empty spaces.

7. Le0n

Le0n New Member

Dude do what everyone else does and hide the weed inside your pistons....

8. PepeTheMano

PepeTheMano New Member

The best way to avoid even having your car searched is to look like the average guy. Don't blast Wiz Khalifa or wear the super baggy pants. Also, don't smoke in your car. The car will smell like weed and the police will be extra suspicious if you're pulled over. Those are the best ways to avoid even being in the situation.

9. kronik

kronik New Member

In some meat. If they have a dog search it they'll think the dogs going after the meat. It was on manswers. :p

10. Mr Charles Fiji

Mr Charles Fiji New Member

A dog is going to find your stash in your car 99.99% of the time, no matter where you put it, so might I suggest leaving your stash out of your car?

I only have herb in my car when I'm picking it up. I learned from a mistake I made, that could of had very large consequences.

11. doriangray

doriangray New Member

I had a friend that would take the light out of his ceiling and stash it up there and then pop the light back in. Worked for him.

12. KILLAHEADIES

KILLAHEADIES New Member

:ns::ns::ns::ns::ns:

Agreed, if you're carrying keep it in an air tight mason jar and have it in your trunk is my advice. Looking like you're not a pothead helps too! haircut & polo shirts from here on out brotha.
    :hail::poke:

2 people like this.
  13. Nepo

Nepo Sr. Member

In between the seats where the seatbelt buckle goes in... just make sure it's not too far in, then you'll never get it back >.>

14. Le0n

Le0n New Member

Hide it in your left blinker....

15. jerseyskum

jerseyskum New Member

First thing is first.If you get pulled over and the cop suspects u have something he will rip your car apart.If he doesnt find anything and still suspects something...the dogs come in.A good spot tho is the side panel of the door,modify it to be removed and u cn stash it inside the door.Try not to fuck up the car too much cuz you might fail inspection.

16. Le0n

Le0n New Member

Hide it in the CD player then reinstall the CD player...

17. johnvilla

johnvilla New Member

You can hide the bud packet in the cover of the back sheet

18. Midnighttoker

Midnighttoker New Member

There's no where you can hide it that a cop won't find it. especially if they bring the hounds. If I were you, I'd avoid driving with it at all costs.

When I absolutely have to, I take a couple pre-rolled joints or something, so I can easily eat them if I'm getting pulled over.

19. samxix

samxix New Member

just keep your car dirty as shit and hide it in a old mcdonalds cup lol if a cop goes threw all the hundreds of peices of trash in your car he desirves to find it lol anyways Good Luck :D

20. dbx64

dbx64 New Member

I keep it in my backpack in the bed of my truck.