which stays in your system longer?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by weedhead674, Jun 9, 2007.

1. weedhead674

weedhead674 New Member

which stays in your system longer? Smoking weed or eating weed. I want to get high, but I have to go to court in about a month. I was thinking about making some pot cookies. I dont feel like waiting for like 3 months just to get high. Thanks for the help! :D
  2. vern

vern Sr. Member

Simple...neither.
  3. kontroversy

kontroversy Im Stpwned

They will both be in your system for similar times, it depends on your metabolism .
  4. weedhead674

weedhead674 New Member

damn. I was just wondering, but whatever I guess. I could always pop some pills. lol

I have a fast metabolism, have a slim body, and weigh 105 pounds. Im 15 if that matters.
  5. Frojoe

Frojoe New Member

don't risk your future just to get high one time, if they might drug test you then just don't do it. If you wait three months you will get really, really high too, so I would just wait it out.
  6. Yea, listen to everyone else. I mean, is it REALLY worth it, just to get high once? When you could have waited and gotten like 20x higher, with out the constant pressure of failing the UA. :rolleyes:

Just my thoughts.

Again, Im using stoner logic! lol :umm: :D
  7. weedhead674

weedhead674 New Member

I guess you guys are right. I wanted to know something else too. Does smoking weed turn your teeth yellow?
  8. Trocisp

Trocisp Guest

If you don't brush your teeth the resin will continue to build up.

But no, as long as you maintain decent oral health and clean regularly, no - it doesn't.
  9. life in a bag

life in a bag New Member

if you wanted get as blazed as you can while you can but after that first UA ( which they expect to be dirty) STOP! trust me i know from experience. Also don't hit your PO
  10. vern

vern Sr. Member

How do you know they expect it to be dirty? The OP never said anything about getting in trouble for drugs, or doing them any time recently. I'd stay clean if I were you, then you got nothing to worry about.
  11. kansastoker

kansastoker New Member

You are ingesting marijuana, it will probably stay in for the same amount of time no matter how you ingest it. I have wondered the same thing, but there really is no reason to believe that one gets out of your system quicker than the other.
  12. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

They test for THC, not marijuana. Either way of ingestion will put the THC to the brain, and then the THC will be stored in fat. It's the exact same time for both methods of ingestion.
  13. kansastoker

kansastoker New Member

Actually they technically test for THC metabolite, not actual THC. Once inside the body, THC gets processed into a metabolite, which is then released into the bladder at a constant rate.
  14. Del Beano

Del Beano New Member

When you eat it gets realeased a lot slower than smoking where you inhale it all at once. Also, more of the THC gets preserved, whereas with smoking some of it gets burned up. I think it's safe to assume that eating lasts longer in your system.