Wholesale bongs?

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by Ska, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Ska

Ska Sr. Member

I'm looking to buy wholesale bongs, bowls, etc. to open a new business.

After looking through a site my friend told me about but probably hasn't bought from I found there are a lot of wholesale scams out there.

Has anyone used any reliable companies or heard of any?

Thanks

2. Kushy

Kushy down

How old are you?

3. Ska

Ska Sr. Member

18.. Why does it matter how old I am?

4. scribbz

scribbz New Member

gorillaglass.com

5. Ska

Ska Sr. Member

Have you actually used them? I hate sites that look like that

6. BakedSilverado

BakedSilverado New Member

2 people like this.
  7. scribbz

scribbz New Member

i havent used gorillaglass, i dont like the fact that you have to order 12 items AND a total of $150 but i did email them and they responded with a personal email in less than 12 hours.... if that means anything to you. i feel like that shows that they do care about possible customers and they do have some type of customer service.

2 people like this.
  8. 5drive

5drive Slacker

Since you're asking for help, maybe a better response would have been, 'Thanks for the link. Have you bought from them?'

3 people like this.
  9. Ska

Ska Sr. Member

There's such a thing as a website that looks unproffesional and unreliable. I already saw that site and was unimpressed so I went further.

Sure a personal message has some holding but in business your storefront needs to look professional too.

10. 5drive

5drive Slacker

There's also such a thing as showing a little appreciation when you ask for help and someone offers a link. "I hate sites that look like that" is not a very good response. But I can tell you totally missed my point.

11. scribbz

scribbz New Member

what makes that site look non reputable?

12. jettyblaze

jettyblaze Sr. Member

ive talked to the gorrilla glass guys on the phone their kind and seem totally legit, and the reason they have the $150/12 item rule is because thats the only way their wholesale business model would be profitable.

13. Ska

Ska Sr. Member

Something that's absolutely not user friendly at all. Something that's not visually appealing. It's pretty self explanatory.
    I'd rather order from a company that does have a minimum requirement at times. At other times it's kind of sketch.

I showed my appreciation by asking more about it. I didn't criticize them, I criticized the link they were giving me. Unless you care for useless information then you would know where I was coming from.

14. scribbz

scribbz New Member

i was unaware that any site that wasnt pasted with EDIT logos is non reputable...... this site looks just as legit as any other online website that i HAVE ordered from and you really cant judge a company by their website.... some companies have all sorts of time, money and effort they can put into their website and some don't.

15. jettyblaze

jettyblaze Sr. Member

He's right, I've worked in a startup businesses, and a lot of of them have less than legit looking sites due to lack of initial funding. Those companies are then only able to put up sites when they have the ability to fit it into the budget, which is surprising far down the list, contrary to what you might think.

16. Ska

Ska Sr. Member

Actually you can. You can start up a quality website using any website maker for free + the domain under $10.

17. jettyblaze

jettyblaze Sr. Member

Ska. Trust me, it's not that simple with start ups.