Why am I not getting high?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by snowman4839, Dec 26, 2010.

1. snowman4839

snowman4839 New Member

I'm a new toker and I have a few friends who've kind of helped me through some of my questions but they can't understand why this isn't working either. I started out buying a half a g of schwag and I smoked it out of a grav bong and once out of a joint over six times. Asked my friend what's up and he said I just wasn't smoking enough. Turns out I hate smoking so I bought a portable vape, the magic-flight launch box. then i bought 1.5g's of dank and it looked like pretty good weed. I could see the hairs and the crystals. I've smoked 1.5g's over 4 times with my vape and I know I'm using it right because I can see the vapor coming out. I'm not taking "dry hits" and I know it's going into my lungs. How can someone new (without a tolerance) smoking almost half a g of dank not get high? The most I've ever felt is kinda hungry and that I had a hard time remembering things. But I could still think clearly and keep balance and go about normally.
  2. FuckingRattlesnake

FuckingRattlesnake New Member

How do you know so much about smoking weed if you've only done it a handful of times? Also, were you with Sloan Kettering and Johnny Hopkins get blazed up all the time?
    2 people like this.
  3. FSUcheif

FSUcheif New Member

If youre new and youre smoking a good amount of rowdy bud, chances are you have to be smoking it wrong. I know you might not think so because that happened to me at first. I started about my junior year in highschool and have only taken a couple days off since. So anyways, 1. Get rid of the vape (i hate them personally but i still have two) -and- 2. Go get a Swisher Sweets and roll yourself a nice blunt (about a gram) of some fire, light it up, and smoke it to face. if you don't know how to roll one throw ur dealer like an extra 5 and ask him to hook it up....goodluck with that let me know if you do
  4. FuckingRattlesnake

FuckingRattlesnake New Member

It was Johnny Hopkins and Sloan Kettering and they were blazing that shit up every day.
    2 people like this.
  5. snowman4839

snowman4839 New Member

I "know so much about weed" because I researched it for like 4 months before I actually tried it. Looked up everything about it to know what I was getting into.

Well how can I be vaping wrong? I breath in the vapor, then stop when I am halfway through filling my lungs, fill the rest of my lungs with fresh air and then count to one and exhale. Does holding it in have a significant effect? And like I said, I hate smoking so blunts, grav. bongs, joints, etc. aren't in my vocabulary.
  6. Verrsili

Verrsili New Member

Dude I know people that it has taken SEVEN times for it to just barely feel it. Stick with it, you eventually will.
    I don't know why you only fill up half of your lungs with vape though, take the biggest rip you can and hold it in as long as you can. (At least for starters). Trust me big hits gets you way higher than more small hits. So don't do this:
    And count to like 15 instead of 1, lol. ;)
  7. snowman4839

snowman4839 New Member

Well I'll try and get an 1/8th of good stuff and see where that goes. The reason why I don't take full lungfulls of vapor is because I have a portable vape (not a bag vape) and I have to draw slowly because it generates the vapor as I inhale. I know the debate is out about this but does how long I hold really make a difference? Will going from 1 sec to like 5 make any noticeable difference?
  8. James Hodson

James Hodson Guest

Nah, holding it does nothing pal. Once you've inhaled, that's it it's in
  9. blunts are best

blunts are best New Member

I know your problem i had the same you smoked so much your first time you still had the weed in your system when you smoked it again so it had no affect. Wait a month our two, buy a cigar, unroll it, put about 4 gs in there and hotbox that shit
  10. James Hodson

James Hodson Guest

Yeah. I waited a few days and now I know exactly what you mean. Had an absolute fatty about 20 minutes ago and I'm only on an average high. It's insane, and I have plenty more weed left that probably won't ever get me higher than this right now. I need a double bunk-bed so I can lie under it to cry twice as much at my pitiful life.
  11. blunts are best

blunts are best New Member

You must be the chosen one
  12. James Hodson

James Hodson Guest

I'll use grave strength defending this honor, my liege