Why does weed make my head feel this way?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by thefirsttimer, Sep 22, 2010.

1. thefirsttimer

thefirsttimer New Member

I have only smoked sativas. so I dont know what an indica feels like, but when I smoke a sativa I feel a head rush and it feels like my head is getting heavier and is imploding. Its almost as if I feel my head filling with thc, and I literally can feel the THC moving around in my head, its so weird. But right after that feeling, I feel really high and then my head feels like it weighs a thousand pounds for the next two hours that I'm high. Is the head rush that feels like THC is entering actually THC entering and attaching to the receptors, or is this just a figment of my imagination? Oh and this is not bad, I kinda like the feeling, I'm just curious.

2. Myracl

Myracl New Member

probably just a figment :) sativas will give you the "headband effect" where it feels as if your wearing a head band, or the blood is rushing under your eyes? if that makes sense. your head may get heavy, but the whole THC rushing is probably you thinking about it too much. Which I am now going to try next time I smoke sativas. It sounds fun :blazed:

3. laCster

laCster Sr. Member

no, you have not only smoked sativas. how can you have smoked only smoked
    sativas your whole life? this is impossible unless you grow your own nugs which is HIGHLY unlikely.
    if you did grow your own nugs, you would atleast have some knowledge on marijuana and not just the
    shit you learned in health class. your description sounds to me like you get stoned to the bone. that's indica
    learn your facts...............

4. Myracl

Myracl New Member

Indica is a body high. Its not hard to only smoke sativas, especially if you have hookups. Ive only had indicas maybe 4 times? out of the countless times i've smoked. If your dealer has a preference, or if your getting from a dispensary, you can pick and choose. Im gonna go smoke some sativa, and think about this rush in my brain. lacaster, please stop hating on everyone.

2 people like this.
  5. laCster

laCster Sr. Member

if ignorance is bliss, why aren't we all so damn happy?

6. thefirsttimer

thefirsttimer New Member

I get medical weed because I live in California, it specifically says sativa in the gram bag along with the strain name, calm the fuck down lol.

2 people like this.
  7. Phenom

Phenom Banned

When I smoke sativas I pretty much have a HUD up in my mind and I can see anything I want in this colorful HUD. So I normally like see the inner workings of my body in a cartoon-like state. I can sometimes feel small things in my body and they can change the course of the high drastically for better or for worse. What I feel a sativa does to me is I can see things in my imagination, but it is my subconscious imagining them. It's like a hallucination, but in my mind and I know it's in my mind. I have only smoked an indica once or twice. I definitely prefer sativas.

8. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Honestly, I can't explain why that happens but I love that feeling you get when you're so damn high. And that comment to laCster made me 'lol'. :p That's the definition of owned.

9. xDxSxMx

xDxSxMx New Member

definitely you thinking too much, receptors are in your brain, and your brain can't feel.

10. jacjak

jacjak Sr. Member

I buy from a drug dealer and I only get Sativa too, theres just not much Indica around.

11. kayluhx

kayluhx New Member

:mj2:oh yeah dude the headband thing. i've felt that it's nuts lmao. but dude i get the heavy-headed thing from indicas and ugh it sometimes hurts like a head ache and it just feels like there's a lot of pressure on my eyeballs.:mj2: