Will I pass my drug test?

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by skeet3r, May 21, 2008.

1. skeet3r

skeet3r New Member

Hey, just some basic information about myself

Height: 6'3 1/2
    Weight: 150
    Hair Color: Brown
    Hair Length: About an inch and a half.
    Ethnicity: Caucasian(100% Irish)
    I have a very, VERY fast metabolism, thats why I weigh so little.

I just got drug tested today. Hair follicle test at Pyschemedics. I haven't smoked in 9 Days, I smoked last Wednesday. Before that, I probably smoked 6 or 7 grams of some decent bud over the past two months, very spread out, sometimes a dime a week, other weeks I wouldn't smoke. I passed a pyschemedic test earlier this year after smoking about a dub 10 days before my test. I also play collegiate volleyball, so I'm constantly working and sweating. I have also trimmed my hair once in the past 2 months, taking off about half an inch a month ago.

Do you think I have a decent chance at passing my test?

2. Jerry G

Jerry G Sr. Member

Nope...

3. skeet3r

skeet3r New Member

I talked to the test taker today, and he says I have nothing to worry about and that it wont be higher than the 0.9 cutoff even if it does test positive.

4. Jerry G

Jerry G Sr. Member

I hope the collector is correct, but I doubt it...

Let us know please...

5. skeet3r

skeet3r New Member

I find out tomorrow, wish me luck!

6. skeet3r

skeet3r New Member

I failed with a 6.5 :(

7. Jerry G

Jerry G Sr. Member

Sorry, man...

I'm curious, you have been a member here for about six months, why did you not do some research and follow our advice?

I am 99% sure that we could have coached you into passing...

8. skeet3r

skeet3r New Member

It was a random drug test, I got completely fucked. Had I known, I woulda been on here everyday :(

9. Jerry G

Jerry G Sr. Member

Random hair test, hard to beat...

Bummer...

10. skeet3r

skeet3r New Member

Now my question is, I get tested again 100 days from now, so about early September. If I fail that test, I have to complete a 30 day rehab course before I can go back to school, but I want continue smoking. I plan smoking till about mid-July, would I still pass if I mac-cuj0d?

11. Jerry G

Jerry G Sr. Member

Be smart, stop today...

12. magicking22

magicking22 New Member

I am 21, around 200 lb., not completely out of shape, and smoked about 2 weeks ago. I have been smashing water, cranberry juice, and detox pills. And I have taken about 4 First check drug tests and everyone of them has come back negative for marijuana. The test is tomorrow at 3pm. what are my chances?

13. finfin

finfin New Member

all that stressing for nothin. i substituted and obviously passed. if you arent gonna be suppervised or searched it is the safest way. got the lab report it has a full breakdown. did a 50n test the medical notes say 7-10 days for infrequent use for other users like myself (4-7 joints a day. sometimes more) 30-90 days no thats way to long . substitute substitute substitute. if you cant and have to take the test then try the other routes but none of them are full proof. so why stress then what ever happens now happens and that cant be changed.