Will I pass? Please help out.

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Regina Falange, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Regina Falange

Regina Falange New Member

I think I might be being paranoid but I mean, I figure you really can't be too paranoid when it comes to the law.

Up until August I was a heavy chronic smoker.
    I stopped smoking on 8/20/12 and took a drug test on 11/21/12.
    As expected, I passed.

Somewhere around 12/3/12, I started smoking again.
    I have been smoking regularly from then until today, 1/3/13.
    To give you an idea of how much I have been smoking, on 12/26/12, I bought a quarter (7 grams). I have probably 2 grams left.

I plan to take my drug test on 2/18/13. That is around 44 days clean. I am 18, 5'1", 120ish lbs. I do not exercise much or eat very healthily, but I plan to in this time period to help get myself clean because I have heard of people failing tests upwards of 30 days and that really frightens me.

I think I will pass, but I'm really no expert on drug testing and I can't risk failing. Please let me know if you think I should be worried about this or not and offer any tips to getting as clean as possible as fast as possibly (safely).

Also, I think I'm going to order some drug tests to test myself and gain some idea of how I'm doing, but the cutoff for the drug testing is 15ng/ml and the ones I find online are all 50ng/ml. Can I buy home kits with a cutoff of 15ng/ml? And how reliable are home kits?

Thanks to anyone who helps.