Will spiking with bleach work if I smoke the same day as the test?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by kmo97, May 31, 2012.

1. kmo97

kmo97 New Member

Its an EMIT test and does not test pH.

I'm just wondering if spiking will work if I smoke the same day as the test? Like does it matter how much THC is in your urine?

2. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

Even if it doesn't test for ph, it will check for specific gravity, which will be way off if you spike with bleach. Basically spiking with bleach is a quick way to fail a test.

Also, THC isn't present in your urine, and they don't test for it. What is in your urine and what they do test for are THC metabolites (what your body converts THC into). THC is completely gone from your system within 12-24 hours. The metabolites can hang around for a month or more. If you were clean prior to the test, and smoked day of, it is unlikely that you would fail it. However, if you're not clean then you stand a chance of failing. I recommend checking out our stickies at the top of this forum about diluting and substituting over any commercially available remedy. Both ways, if done properly, will allow you to pass a test. Subbing is nearly fool proof if you know the test won't be observed, and I've personally passed several tests using the substitution method.

Good luck to you...

3. kmo97

kmo97 New Member

4. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

I still don't recommend using bleach. It has a strong odor and whoever is testing you can easily smell your hands or the sample itself and detect the scent. Bleach smells nothing like urine. Since its a test that does not check for adulterants of any kind, just dilute. Since it doesn't check for specific gravity or creatinine it won't matter that they're way off. Again, check out the diluting sticky at the top of the forum. All the answers you need to pass this test are within...