Will Vyvanse increase your high?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Doctor O, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Doctor O

Doctor O New Member

I really have no idea where to put this, but I got hooked up with a load of Vyvanse pills which is basically ADHD medication that will make your heart pump faster making blood flow through your body extremely fast, which sounds to me like some crazy highs but before I try some will this actually give me a longer and high, and will it be a serious health risk if I just have one? (60mg)

drugs.com/pro/vyvanse.html]Vyvanse Official FDA information, side effects and uses.

2. Ringedredbullet

Ringedredbullet New Member

that vyvanse shit ruined my life when i went to school it made me want to kill myself and run away that shit makes you crazy i'd stay away from it.

3. Phenom

Phenom Banned

It is against the posting guidelines to discuss off-topic drugs on this forum.

Also, I do not recommended combining the two because marijuana increases your heart rate and those combined could cause a heart attack or stroke, especially to those prone to heart disease.

4. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

I personally used to take adderall, I highly recommend against it, that stuff is watered-down crystal meth.

I was prescribed it, but recreational use? FUCK NO.

5. Dianoetic

Dianoetic New Member

I heard Vitamin C increased the high, although that might be incorrect, I never bothered to follow through on the research once I was told said information.

6. Phenom

Phenom Banned

I have 1000mg Vitamin C pills and I was trying to take them while I was baked, but they are HUGE and I couldn't swallow it. I can sober. Maybe I'll take them before I smoke and I'll tell you how it goes.

7. Kushy

Kushy down

How bout you just smoke a bowl bro, instead of fucking with pharmaceutical amphetamines meant for people with ADHD. Is it really worth it?

8. metanoia

metanoia Smoke. Weed.

:mj:
    I take vyvanse on a regular basis for ADHD, and I say that because Im ADHD it helps me have a relaxing chilled out high, and I'm very good at doing anything that requires good amounts of concentration. When I dont take my pill it greatly changes my amount of concentration, attention span, and ability to remember detailed information. I've read that it can be bad if you have high blood pressure if you combine these two drugs because of how fast your heart will be pumping. Using a normal dosage should be fine when combining with weed.

I wish you a safe and happy trip! :hippy:

btw this is totally allowed in the forum posting guidelines. The guidelines say and I quote,
    meaning drugs used with marijuana are completely allowed, otherwise it'd be just as bad to say you're drinking a sprite and smoking a bowl right now.

9. besthobby420

besthobby420 New Member

Not if it's in relation to marijuana.

Anyway. If you're gonna start doing amphetamines you might as well rail them, then sprinkle some ground up painkillers on top of your bowl of weed:weird:

Just kidding

but seriously dude most of the people I know in college that took vyvanse or adderal recreationally got really fucked up in the head. I wouldn't try it unless you have a test to study for or a paper to write.

10. laCster

laCster Sr. Member

Amphetamines are believed to exert their effects by binding to the monoamine transporters and increasing extracellular levels of the biogenic amines dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin.

11. h3lgha5t

h3lgha5t New Member

In no way does Vyvanse increase your high, if anything in my experience it kills it.